Make your voice heard to admin

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

send them a PM stating you do not appreciate Simone's gore photos, darknet or not
I have sent a few messages
if we all do so, prehaps they will listen to the masses>
after all,they have told us

ITS OUR SITE

:beer3:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Clemen
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Make your voice heard to admin

Post by Clemen »

If you don't like them why do you look at them?
up to you...
andy1
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by andy1 »

phuketrichard wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:11 pm send them a PM stating you do not appreciate Simone's gore photos, darknet or not

ITS OUR SITE

dont look it is quite simple.
davegorman
BANNED
France

Post by davegorman »

I don’t like looking at gore photos in the gore section of this site complaint?

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Nixon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Nixon »

phuketrichard wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:11 pm send them a PM stating you do not appreciate Simone's gore photos, darknet or not

ITS OUR SITE

I have apparently been banned from Darknet for expressing a mild dislike of the content posted these last few days. Thinking.. Am I banned because I have an opinion?
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

Darknet Cambodia News
This is a place for uncensored and sometimes brutal Cambodia news stories that might offend the public and won't appear in the Cambodia Daily, Phnom Penh Post or Khmer Times. Graphic content in the news is sometimes disturbing and is often censored in mainstream media outlets, but some viewers are mature enough to see what's really happening in the region with as many details included as possible, so if you are a CEO member with 20+ posts and interested in uncensored news stories, contact one of us on the Mod Team and we will grant you access.
You're warned as to the content in Darknet and you don't have to look at it. Sorry, I don't see the problem.
Last edited by Kung-fu Hillbilly on Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Soriya
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Soriya »

Im a believer of freedom of speech aa such.if i dont like something i dont look.pretty easy to do.if its forced on you i could understand.but you are clicking on the bait as they say.ignore it or dont click on it.
Nixon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Nixon »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:41 pm
Darknet Cambodia News
This is a place for uncensored and sometimes brutal Cambodia news stories that might offend the public and won't appear in the Cambodia Daily, Phnom Penh Post or Khmer Times. Graphic content in the news is sometimes disturbing and is often censored in mainstream media outlets, but some viewers are mature enough to see what's really happening in the region with as many details included as possible, so if you are a CEO member with 20+ posts and interested in uncensored news stories, contact one of us on the Mod Team and we will grant you access.
You're warned as to the content in Darknet and you don't have to look at it. Sorry, I don't see the problem.
Well, now I don’t have a choice to look as someone decided to kick me out from the group.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

I draw the line at autopsy phots. We don’t need those here.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Clemen wrote:If you don't like them why do you look at them?
You can’t help seeing them! I don’t want to have to avoid the whole darknet because of some gory photos. That forum isn’t just about death and gore.
Last edited by rozzieoz on Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic