British RICHARD ANTHONY OWEN aka TONY WELLS Passes Away at The PUB Restaurant in Phnom Penh

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

British RICHARD ANTHONY OWEN aka TONY WELLS Passes Away at The PUB Restaurant in Phnom Penh

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Cambodia Breaking News (Phnom Penh): On July 2, 2019, at 4 pm, a British man, RICHARD ANTHONY OWEN (aka TONY WELLS on Facebook), passed away on his chair at the Pub restaurant on street 174, Sangkat Psar Thmey, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.

More information in our Darknet News Forum.

May he rest in peace.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: British RICHARD ANTHONY OWEN aka TONY WELLS Passes Away at The PUB Restaurant in Phnom Penh

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Condolences to this man's family and friends.

(Why has he got 2 very different names?)
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: British RICHARD ANTHONY OWEN aka TONY WELLS Passes Away at The PUB Restaurant in Phnom Penh

Post by Doc67 »

He doesn't look very old in that photo...
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:24 pm Condolences to this man's family and friends.

Fake name on Facebook, I think.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
onico
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by onico »

"Heart failure" again? -_-

R.I.P.
It’s hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it’s damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.
peter.storm
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by peter.storm »

He appeared to be having some sort of stroke or fit at the bar. His breathing was bad with fluid collecting on lungs which may mean heart not functioning correctly.

Ambulance was called but failed to get there in time.

RIP.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Facebook;- Creating Narcissists from nobodies!!!!!!

Hornithology;- The study of featherless birds!!
russellowen
Tourist
Spain

Post by russellowen »

Had no idea my brother was even in cambodia.. Tbh we were not close, but thank you for anyone who helped.. No idea why he adopted the name wells.. it was our great grandfathers surname not his..
russellowen
Tourist
Spain

Post by russellowen »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:24 pm Condolences to this man's family and friends.

No idea why my brother had two names but our great grandfathers surname was wells, and our dads name is tony..I had no idea he was even in cambodia or what he was doing there..
russellowen
Tourist
Spain

Post by russellowen »

Doc67 wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:27 pm He doesn't look very old in that photo...
He was 54.. Russell owen
russellowen
Tourist
Spain

Post by russellowen »

peter.storm wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:25 pm He appeared to be having some sort of stroke or fit at the bar. His breathing was bad with fluid collecting on lungs which may mean heart not functioning correctly.

Ambulance was called but failed to get there in time.

RIP.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Hello Peter i guess you were there? No idea why my brother was there or what he was doing.. If you have any further info please email me directly. [email protected]
Please note es not .com its a spañish email
Thanks
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic