Condoms in Siem Reap?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
talltuktuk
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Condoms in Siem Reap?

Post by talltuktuk »

Sidewalker wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:39 pm
talltuktuk wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:52 am Looking for Western size condoms in Siem Reap. Most of what I’ve found are smaller (normal for this region) sizes.

inb4 all the inevitable jokes
Try Ankor supermarket on Savitha Rd. They sell Durex condoms.
Thank you, they have a good selection of western condoms and local. Found Durex and Trojan.
Cambodia: where money can buy you absolutely anything except intelligence.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

New Zealand uses sheep intestines. In Australia we remove them from the sheep before use.
Sidewalker
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Sidewalker »

talltuktuk wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:31 am
Sidewalker wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:39 pm
talltuktuk wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:52 am Looking for Western size condoms in Siem Reap. Most of what I’ve found are smaller (normal for this region) sizes.

inb4 all the inevitable jokes
Try Ankor supermarket on Savitha Rd. They sell Durex condoms.
Thank you, they have a good selection of western condoms and local. Found Durex and Trojan.
You're welcome. :beer3:
There are people who cannot imagine that there are other ways of life than their own life. :facepalm:
BillDoe
BANNED
United States of America

Post by BillDoe »

Don't mean to bump an old thread but, where the do you buy more than three condoms at? Preferably Durex. I've always just grabbed a few boxes at a time, I'd rather just buy in bulk like in the states.
talltuktuk
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by talltuktuk »

The Angkor Market on Sivutha blvd carried Western Trojans in several styles last year, not sure if they still do.
Cambodia: where money can buy you absolutely anything except intelligence.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Sidewalker wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:22 pm
cptrelentless wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:12 pm What about a bit of bicycle inner tube with a bulldog clip on the end for her pleasure?
There are times when I doubt the minds of some members of this forum, this is one.
It's their claims that i doubt.

And anyway, ffs sake - if you don't have the pulsating power to stretch a thin piece of rubber, you just don't deserve a a place in the Big Boy dick swingers club.
I always say.
lol
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

BillDoe wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:10 pm Don't mean to bump an old thread but, where the do you buy more than three condoms at? Preferably Durex. I've always just grabbed a few boxes at a time, I'd rather just buy in bulk like in the states.
Try going to a shop, and buying more than three? I'm not convinced that posts like the above are at all serious.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Just make sure you know how to take them off guys
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

The regular ones at the store are just fine.
Biffsm
BANNED
United States of America

Post by Biffsm »

Condoms of good quality can be purchased at pharmacies, Angkor mini mart and big store.
Might check the expiration date.
A lot of old inventory piling up here.
Why would you need to ask?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic