Cannabis fashion goes viral

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Cannabis fashion goes viral

Post by fax »

KHCHINATD wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:15 am I want to buy some leaves. Can someone help me guide them?
For smoking? Don't buy leaves to smoke they're no good. People smoke the flower but the leaf is how most people recognize it.

Here is an example of what a flower looks like. The small leaves are kept but the big ones are cut off.

phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

SINUS wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:25 pm
Username Taken wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:29 pm

Did you ask them if they know what it is? And, why do they wear it?

Yes, I asked them for it.
they said - it was marijuana.
I did not give them a lecture on the dangers and benefits of marikhana. :)
:please:
what danger?
other than getting caught by the police for possession
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
KHCHINATD
Expatriate
China

Post by KHCHINATD »

fax wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:14 am
KHCHINATD wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:15 am I want to buy some leaves. Can someone help me guide them?
For smoking? Don't buy leaves to smoke they're no good. People smoke the flower but the leaf is how most people recognize it.

Here is an example of what a flower looks like. The small leaves are kept but the big ones are cut off.

So where can I buy flowers?
Bubble T
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Bubble T »

phuketrichard wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:26 amwhat danger?
other than getting caught by the police for possession
SINUS
Expatriate
Russia

Post by SINUS »

This post has become a on-line market for marijuana trade :(
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

SINUS wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:56 pm This post has become a on-line market for marijuana trade :(
The more pro marijuana people in the world, the faster it can be decriminalized and the police can get back to catching REAL criminals!! :stir:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

SINUS wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:56 pm This post has become a on-line market for marijuana trade :(
Why don't you go film a tuktuk or something? Nobody is selling anything here. Relax

A PRC citizen is interested in the ways of the white man. Nothing wrong with a little cultural exchange.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

KHCHINATD wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm So where can I buy flowers?
I probably can't say too much without getting booted but there are numerous areas in Phnom Penh known for this type of trade and it happens more or less publicly.

You may have a hard time seeing it because Chinese people are generally not approached about ganja, but about Ketamine and others.

How is your spoken English? You may be lucky if you go to some place like, I don't know, Riverside for example, and show the photo to a driver and ask for it. Maybe they will know where to get it.

Good luck
KHCHINATD
Expatriate
China

Post by KHCHINATD »

fax wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:32 pm
I probably can't say too much without getting booted but there are numerous areas in Phnom Penh known for this type of trade and it happens more or less publicly.

You may have a hard time seeing it because Chinese people are generally not approached about ganja, but about Ketamine and others.

How is your spoken English? You may be lucky if you go to some place like, I don't know, Riverside for example, and show the photo to a driver and ask for it. Maybe they will know where to get it.

Good luck
My spoken English is not good, I live in Sihanouk city, can you tell me where or with whom to buy him?
KHCHINATD
Expatriate
China

Post by KHCHINATD »

fax wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:32 pm

Good luck
I can learn how to use it from the tubing, but I can't find him.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic