Medicinal Cannabis (CBD Oil) in Cambodia?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
primal scream
Tourist
Australia

Medicinal Cannabis (CBD Oil) in Cambodia?

Post by primal scream »

Hi everyone. I am using CBD to treat cancer. It works. I can easily access this in Australia however I will need some when I come back to Cambodia end of July.
I can't interrupt my treatment so if someone could point me in the direction of someone who can supply this I would be hugely appreciative!!
PS I have seen a thread in which the efficacy of medicinal cannabis is debated. I will say it works very well for me and not being able to get severely limits my options for staying in Cambodia. Thanks
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Medicinal cannabis (CBD) in Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

No have.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
GUS
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by GUS »

cannabis is widely available, haven't seen any of the happy pizza joints putting cbd oil on there pizzas yet. there are a few place in VN selling it, they might ship.
explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by explorer »

I did meet someone a few years ago who grew his own for medical purposes. He was living in a farming area. I have not seen him since, and have no idea if he is still in Cambodia. I dont know what would happen if he got caught.
## I thought I knew all the answers, but they changed all the questions. ##
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

following

In Thailand you can get it legally now if you get a Dr's script, in fact you can even bring it over if you apply in advance.
hope camboida follows their lead

https://www.cbdschool.com/thailand-lega ... nd-kratom/
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

just make rick simpson oil from local ditchweed available at every happy pizza shop
be careful with dosage, can be very strong
people say it is much superior to cbd for therapeutic purposes

https://dgomag.com/contents/2000
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

frank lee bent wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:37 pm just make rick simpson oil from local ditchweed available at every happy pizza shop
be careful with dosage, can be very strong
people say it is much superior to cbd for therapeutic purposes

https://dgomag.com/contents/2000
A friend who passed last year of cancer showed me how to make the best at the time. Many will say smoking the local grown is not so good. But to make oil it's the cream of the cream, large content of oil capabilities. And your quote "frank lee bent" is so true on the strength. Dosage and taste factor, I would advise like I was shown, when the oil is ready in the glass bowl, at this final stage add one bar of very dark chocolate, when it is melted and mixed with the oil take off the heat and pore into a mould to form the bar once more, put in the fridge to reset. One piece !"x1" should be good for up to 10 hours for therapeutic purposes.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Unlike CBD, it will knock your dick into the dirt
Too strong for me in daytime

Cannabis has recently been shown to stimulate growth of nerve tissue
primal scream
Tourist
Australia

Post by primal scream »

Thanks for your replies. The issue with getting CBD oil is that you need a CBD dominant strain, or even industrial hemp. Rick Simpson oil is THC oil - easy to make yourself. CBD dominant strains were the 'original' cannabis strains, low in THC, high in CBD. So unless someone in Cambodia is growing CBD strains or industrial hemp we can't extract the CBD. Well, unless someone is importing CBD from Europe or elsewhere?
Cheers.
ofparadise
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by ofparadise »

phuketrichard wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:12 pm following

In Thailand you can get it legally now if you get a Dr's script, in fact you can even bring it over if you apply in advance.
hope camboida follows their lead

https://www.cbdschool.com/thailand-lega ... nd-kratom/
Singapore is trying really hard to put pressure on their balls now. I hope TH stands firm amidst that.

They are gonna try real hard in the next Asean general meeting.

fingers crossed.

In fact, Singapore's law minister, claims it'is hokem science. Fuck him I'd say...

But he holds weight in the regional discourse.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic