Medicinal Cannabis (CBD Oil) in Cambodia?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Medicinal cannabis (CBD) in Cambodiamoo

Post by AndyKK »

fax wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:32 pm
frank lee bent wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:37 pm just make rick simpson oil from local ditchweed available at every happy pizza shop
Happy herb and those places are no longer doing this at least on Phnom Penh Riverside. Not sure about elsewhere but I think this is going away if it's not already gone.

There's still plenty of ditch in those neighborhoods but I heard the pizza is over.
Not if your reading the restaurant reviews it as not gone, but it maybe a case of caution. The outside tts are still peddling their bags of weed.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Medicinal Cannabis (CBD Oil) in Cambodia?

Post by frank lee bent »

The outside tts are still peddling their bags of weed.
likely off duty popo
if they just made it legal it would be a financial bonanza
estimated turnover in USA is 40 Bn by 2025 with current legal status
Colorado just passed $1 Bn in taxation
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

for many suffering, it works and it wont cost ya an arm and a leg;

Now this is what Trump meant
"Make America great"

In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

I just wonder why people still get ill....

phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

spending a cloudy day watching you tube videos;

amazing how the production has changed from my outdoor grows in the late 60's
its HUGE business with huge investment

Here's one how to mak ur own cbd oil

In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Aaron Long
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by Aaron Long »

primal scream wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:57 pm Hi everyone. I am using CBD to treat cancer. It works. I can easily access this in Australia however I will need some when I come back to Cambodia end of July.
I can't interrupt my treatment so if someone could point me in the direction of someone who can supply this I would be hugely appreciative!!
PS I have seen a thread in which the efficacy of medicinal cannabis is debated. I will say it works very well for me and not being able to get severely limits my options for staying in Cambodia. Thanks

Yes you can have CBD Oil here in Cambodia.
thoreauaway
Tourist
Canada

Post by thoreauaway »

Ch1cky wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:46 pm
primal scream wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:57 pm Hi everyone. I am using CBD to treat cancer. It works. I can easily access this in Australia however I will need some when I come back to Cambodia end of July.
I can't interrupt my treatment so if someone could point me in the direction of someone who can supply this I would be hugely appreciative!!
PS I have seen a thread in which the efficacy of medicinal cannabis is debated. I will say it works very well for me and not being able to get severely limits my options for staying in Cambodia. Thanks
I know where to buy it but not naming the buisness public asi need it for same reason
Can you pm?
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

It's definitely here.. have seen it and tasted it with a special vaping gadget the guy had.

I think you will find everything under the sun - for a price - just like any other country.

Good luck with the cancer treatment. I hope it works for you.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

I'm sure you can find it, but if premium quality / exact dose is important for your treatment......

After all, this is Cambodia.
Aaron Long
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by Aaron Long »

RSO is available in Phnom Penh.

[Mod edit: Don't post phone numbers openly on the forum. If anyone is interested, you can contact this poster]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic