Medicinal Cannabis (CBD Oil) in Cambodia?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Ravensnest
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Medicinal cannabis (CBD) in Cambodia

Post by Ravensnest »

Bring a shit load with you. Then order and have it shipped when you need a new stock.
Still here, in country...
Captain
BANNED
Afghanistan

Post by Captain »

I cannot wait to get my hands on some of these "original" CBD dominant strains because I much prefer these CBD dominant strains to any THC dominant strains, which seem like crap to me.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Rso has THC AND CBD
It is said to have superior therapeutic properties
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

I just came back from a month in Canada where Cannabis is legal. Pre-rolled joints or PRJ's range from $3.50 to $10 depending on the potency and CBD gel caps and powdered THC capsules are $1.50 to $5 a piece. The gel caps fit nicely in a used fish oil supplement container while the powdered capsules appear quite normal in a used dietary supplement container. I had the pleasure of having my luggage searched in a police inspection room with me present as there was a battery in the smoke detector I was bringing in checked luggage and other than a bit of an adrenaline rush, I had no adverse reaction to my belongings.

Funny thing is at Vancouver airport the authorized public cannabis smoking area is right outside the US-bound departure gates and US immigration and customs. You can smell like a skunk and still board Asia, Canadian or European bound aircraft but I strongly suspect US-bound passengers best not imbibe.
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:57 am I just came back from a month in Canada where Cannabis is legal. Pre-rolled joints or PRJ's range from $3.50 to $10 depending on the potency and CBD gel caps and powdered THC capsules are $1.50 to $5 a piece. The gel caps fit nicely in a used fish oil supplement container while the powdered capsules appear quite normal in a used dietary supplement container. I had the pleasure of having my luggage searched in a police inspection room with me present as there was a battery in the smoke detector I was bringing in checked luggage and other than a bit of an adrenaline rush, I had no adverse reaction to my belongings.

Funny thing is at Vancouver airport the authorized public cannabis smoking area is right outside the US-bound departure gates and US immigration and customs. You can smell like a skunk and still board Asia, Canadian or European bound aircraft but I strongly suspect US-bound passengers best not imbibe.
If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
Bubble T
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Bubble T »

Anecdotally, CBD oil is available here, $120 for a 30ml bottle of 3000mg. Obviously I don't condone or encourage it as it's illegal, and no one here is going to be able to tell you where to get it, but I'm sure if you ask around when you're here you'll find some answers. I can't vouch for quality as I don't do anything illegal ever.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

frank lee bent wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:37 pm just make rick simpson oil from local ditchweed available at every happy pizza shop
Happy herb and those places are no longer doing this at least on Phnom Penh Riverside. Not sure about elsewhere but I think this is going away if it's not already gone.

There's still plenty of ditch in those neighborhoods but I heard the pizza is over.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

another institution gone. i expect that will put them out of business.
Artisan
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by Artisan »

John Bingham wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:35 pm No have.
Have
pebbles&nightsky
Ch1cky
Tourist
Australia

Re: Medicinal Cannabis (CBD Oil) in Cambodia?

Post by Ch1cky »

primal scream wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:57 pm Hi everyone. I am using CBD to treat cancer. It works. I can easily access this in Australia however I will need some when I come back to Cambodia end of July.
I can't interrupt my treatment so if someone could point me in the direction of someone who can supply this I would be hugely appreciative!!
PS I have seen a thread in which the efficacy of medicinal cannabis is debated. I will say it works very well for me and not being able to get severely limits my options for staying in Cambodia. Thanks
I know where to buy it but not naming the buisness public asi need it for same reason
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic