Best season for mongering in Phnom penh ?

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Best season for mongering in Phnom penh ?

Post by armchairlawyer »

Alex wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:28 am
Marty wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:27 am I am ashamed of only a few things I've done in my life. I'm also proud of a few things. One thing is I never got a STD. Because of reading this book:

Joy of Solo Sex by Harold Litten - Goodreads
I'd rather die from an STD than leading such a sad "solo sex" life, to be honest. But each to his own!
Well said, plus it's difficult to die of an STD nowadays, given half way decent health care.
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

Yes definitely, having HIV these days is like a walk in the park.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

armchairlawyer wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:52 pm
Marty wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:27 am I am ashamed of only a few things I've done in my life. I'm also proud of a few things. One thing is I never got a STD. Because of reading this book:

I'd rather die from an STD than leading such a sad "solo sex" life, to be honest. But each to his own!
Well said, plus it's difficult to die of an STD nowadays, given half way decent health care.
Yes, but... take care anyway. Wherever you are.
STDs at record high, indicating urgent need for prevention
Latest U.S. data reveal threat to multiple populations
(404) 639-3286
More than two million cases of chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis were reported in the United States in 2016, the highest number ever, according to the annual Sexually Transmitted Disease Surveillance Report released today by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

The majority of these new diagnoses (1.6 million) were cases of chlamydia. There were also 470,000 gonorrhea cases and almost 28,000 cases of primary and secondary syphilis – the most infectious stages of the disease. While all three of these STDs can be cured with antibiotics, if left undiagnosed and untreated, they can have serious health consequences, including infertility, life-threatening ectopic pregnancy, stillbirth in infants, and increased risk for HIV transmission.

“Increases in STDs are a clear warning of a growing threat,” said Jonathan Mermin, M.D., M.P.H., director of CDC’s National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention. “STDs are a persistent enemy, growing in number, and outpacing our ability to respond.”

Epidemic accelerating in multiple populations—impact growing in women, infants, and gay and bisexual men
While young women continue to bear the greatest burden of chlamydia (nearly half of all diagnosed infections), surges in syphilis and gonorrhea are increasingly affecting new populations.

Syphilis rates increased by nearly 18 percent overall from 2015 to 2016. The majority of these cases occur among men – especially gay, bisexual and other men who have sex with men (MSM). However, there was a 36 percent increase in rates of syphilis among women and a 28 percent increase in syphilis among newborns (congenital syphilis) during this period.

While gonorrhea increased among men and women in 2016, the steepest increases were seen among men (22 percent). Research suggests that a large share of new gonorrhea cases are occurring among MSM. These trends are particularly alarming in light of the growing threat of drug resistance to the last remaining recommended gonorrhea treatment.

MSM also bear a great syphilis burden. MSM make up a majority of syphilis cases, and half of MSM diagnosed with syphilis were also living with HIV – pointing to the need to integrate STD and HIV prevention and care services.
https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2017 ... ntion.html
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

Two million cases? Aww that's a tiny fraction of what, 350 million. No worries. Oh wait though thats reported cases only.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

Marty wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:49 pm

Once in a while sex with someone else can be nice too. But just curious which STD you would rather die from? I can describe what its like. Former friends told me.
Well I'd say take your pick, but just to entertain you, how about I die from a sepsis that develops as a complication from an infection with super gonorrhea? Still somewhat uncommon, but not impossible these days!
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

Alex wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:22 pm

Once in a while sex with someone else can be nice too. But just curious which STD you would rather die from? I can describe what its like. Former friends told me.
Well I'd say take your pick, but just to entertain you, how about I die from a sepsis that develops as a complication from an infection with super gonorrhea? Still somewhat uncommon, but not impossible these days!
Gonorreah is a bitch... Give me herpes any day... :lol:
Dario
Expatriate
Germany

Post by Dario »

I misread..
I for one, am proud of having stolen Joy of Sex when i was 14. Was a sophisticated shop-lifter then. Shit book though..

Now i'm not proud but immensely relieved that i have finally realized, internalized how (stupid), basic the whole sex drive thing is.
It is so trivial but it can & does so to many, enslave you.

And it gives you STDs

I had them all, most of them anyways

But

Proud of having had none of them, or all of them.. ?
What's the difference?

Both claims are equally pathetic.
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

Alex wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:22 pm

A little exotic, but if you wish. No friend I knew died from that. For you, I'd choose ordinary untreated HPV. My friend said the pain that gave him was far worse than the gunshot wound he also experienced.
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

Dario wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:41 am

I misread..
I for one, am proud of having stolen Joy of Sex when i was 14. Was a sophisticated shop-lifter then. Shit book though..

Now i'm not proud but immensely relieved that i have finally realized, internalized how (stupid), basic the whole sex drive thing is.
It is so trivial but it can & does so to many, enslave you.

And it gives you STDs

I had them all, most of them anyways

But

Proud of having had none of them, or all of them.. ?
What's the difference?

Both claims are equally pathetic.
I don't know what is pathetic or isnt. But I am proud of having flown in one of the B52s and also fucked one of the B52s.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

These girls are 100% virus and STD free

https://siliconesexdollcity.com/
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic