David Fletcher Denied a Retrial in Cambodian Rape Case

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
LTO
Expatriate

Re: David Fletcher Denied a Retrial in Cambodian Rape Case

Post by LTO »

frank lee bent wrote:so the toad fletch was wrongfully convicted by a lynch mob inc morrish?
wowowowow!

sounds like a screenplay in this shit.
If I remember correctly SISHA et al were pissed off because they claimed they had been secretly investigating Fletch for some extended period of time when the whole 440/Drummond/flee to Bangkok thing happened, supposedly ruining their investigation. They complained that Fletch would now escape justice as a result. Turned out though that he got arrested in Bangkok, sent back to Cambodia, and convicted of rape here. They then went quiet about it.
LTO Cambodia Blog

"Kafka is 'outdone' in our country, the new fatherland of Angkor" - Norodom Sihanouk
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

i feel sick.

digusting.

bunch of hyenas pursuing a very sick meal.
Last edited by frank lee bent on Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
keeping_it_riel
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by keeping_it_riel »

Here from his facebook site is Fletcher's first list of conspirators (his other list includes Bob Hope, George Bush, George Bush Jr, Ted Heath, the Rothschild family, Boxcar Willie, the Queen of England, the Queen Mother, Prince Philip, Kris Kristofferson, Al Gore and the steering committee of the Bilderberg Group.)

photo sharing
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Turned out though that he got arrested in Bangkok, sent back to Cambodia, and convicted of rape here. They then went quiet about it.
almost
he was convicted of rape in Cambodia while he was siting in Jail in Bangkok;
it took almost 2 years to get him back

Steve (LOL) is also the one that had the trouble with Garage bar as i recall.

PP breeds some strange bedfellows
Last edited by phuketrichard on Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

i could give a fuck about the toad, but certainly the vigilante action to railroad anyone into a wrongful conviction is absolutely beyond the pale.

i would class those who conspired to wrongfully convict this guy on an equal level as himself.

i would be looking over my shoulder if i had been part of the conspiracy to railroad him to prey sar.

and i detested him on first meeting.

i am very pleased to learn some of my assumptions about this guy are untrue- i fell for the propaganda.

just goes to show what kind of fucking mouthpieces sway opinion.
Last edited by frank lee bent on Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LTO
Expatriate

Post by LTO »

Who's Alan?
LTO Cambodia Blog

"Kafka is 'outdone' in our country, the new fatherland of Angkor" - Norodom Sihanouk
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

LTO wrote:Who's Alan?
sorry Steve
my mind is not what it used to be and even though i knew his name when i went to write it came out.... :beer3:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

phuketrichard wrote:
he is a sex offender in the UK for consensual sex with a 15yo
thats the reason he was arrested in Thailand cause he didn't place that when he came in on the arrival form

going out on a limb here BUT
How many of those here have had consensual sex with a 15-16 years old?

I have
I've never noticed a section on a Thai arrival card for criminal history. I've only ever seen that question on Australian arrival cards.
VLayHo-ho-ho
Expatriate
Philippines

Post by VLayHo-ho-ho »

phuketrichard wrote:
he is a sex offender in the UK for consensual sex with a 15yo
thats the reason he was arrested in Thailand cause he didn't place that when he came in on the arrival form

going out on a limb here BUT
How many of those here have had consensual sex with a 15-16 years old?

I have
When I was in the UK when I was 17.
There was no sarcasm or malice intended during the making of this post.
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

I haven't followed this story enough to know the involvement of all those people/groups on Fletcher's enemies list there. How is this Ricketson person involved and why is he so passionate about this particular cause? I understand he feels there has been a miscarriage of justice, but the world is chock full of those.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic