Chinese Woman Takes A Piss On Airport Rail Link

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
Gator
Expatriate
United States of America

Chinese Woman Takes A Piss On Airport Rail Link

Post by Gator »

I've personally seen Chinese tourists pissing in the moat that surrounds the Old City of Chiang Mai in the daytime, but this is a new low.

https://www.stickboybkk.com/viral/chine ... rail-link/
yong
Expatriate
Thailand

Re: Chinese Woman Takes A Piss On Airport Rail Link

Post by yong »

Singapore has its fair share

https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/artic ... illage-mrt

https://temasektimes.wordpress.com/2012 ... t-station/

http://theindependent.sg/this-is-normal ... gaporeans/

These are not all, many many more of these fucking chinks shitting everywhere in the world.
samrong01
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by samrong01 »

Its worth mentioning that in the 1980s Singapore had a problem with people (not foreigners) urinating and defecating in lifts. As a result all HDB lifts stank of urine and I always dreaded taking the lift. I met one of the cleaners who was almost in tears as everybody blamed her for not keeping the lifts clean. The government solved the problem by putting urine detectors in all lifts which is probably still done to this day. If anyone urinates in a Singapore lift the lift doors can not be opened until the police arrive and catch the perpetrator plus the evidence in one go. Instantly there was no more urinating in lifts - problem solved.
explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by explorer »

You see this a lot with Cambodians in Cambodia. Males and females. But not in a train, and not near a public toilet. I have even seen policemen going in public.

If you go to the riverside in Phnom Penh when it hasn't rained for a while, it stinks. Haven't you all noticed that. They could walk down to the last step before the water and do it there, so it washes away when it rains. But no, they do it up the top where everybody walks.

There are a lot of places in Phnom Penh, which stink. They could do it in places where there is soil, so it soaks in to the ground. But they do it on the pavement.

A lot this comes from not caring about anybody else, just like throwing trash everywhere.

One solution is to build more public toilets, so there are places they can go. That will also create employment. Someone needs to collect the money and clean the toilets.

Then you go to the villages. Many houses do not have bathrooms. People do what they have to do. But it is not so bad if it is amongst trees near their homes.

In the 1980s in Phnom Penh, there used to be signs like, "Urinating prohibited," and "Picking flowers prohibited," in Khmer. Does anyone know of any still remaining? It surprised me, as you do not need signs like that in Australia.
## I thought I knew all the answers, but they changed all the questions. ##
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

When it comes to Cambodia: how many public toilets do you see around. Easy for foreigners to duck into a hotel or restaurant, but this is not an option for some poor Khmer. I had a toilet built for the Tuk-Turk drivers outside the hotel to stop them from taking a leak in the Royal gardens.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Pedestrian overpass in Cebu City, Philippines

ImageImage
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by armchairlawyer »

I have never known a country with so much al fresco and public micturition as Cambodia. Two stories:
I was walking on the Riverside street near Blue Pumpkin and saw a man facing into a corner by a shop, obviously taking a pee. He caught my eye and I expressed my surprise, he smiled and pointed out that he was peeing into a bottle. I had to admire that. I won't think about how the bottle was emptied.
The parking attendants who work outside KFC (I won't say which one) take a pee in the daytime next to the door of a smart night club. In the late evening, the attendants have gone home and the glitterati glide by the same spot as they go into the club. It's incredible that KFC don't let those guys use their toilets.
Feelgood
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Feelgood »

Not sure, but isn't she looking at her phone at the same time.
Friend of mine Suggested in Sihanoukville the Chinese men were smoking and looking at their phones at the same time as they were screwing the hookers.
And while driving (and running over and killing Khmers).
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Another great Chinese past-time is shitting in elevators.

There are many videos of it happening that get posted on Liveleak

Here's one that just came in today:

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=upwTE_1560572023
King Keil
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by King Keil »

A friend of mine always amuses his crowd when he celebrates something with a story of him shitting into several holes on his local golfcourse.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic