Phone book in Cambodia

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
KunGom
Tourist

Phone book in Cambodia

Post by KunGom » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:27 am

Hi,

By way of introduction, I am working as a consultant for a company that is interested in entering the Cambodian market. One important area for my client is being able to contact consumers directly by phone, hence I am reaching out to CEO to see if there is any telephone directory to Cambodian individuals? So far I have found the Cambodian Yellow Pages, however I am looking for ways to reach out to consumers directly.

All the best

KunGom
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Phone book in Cambodia

Post by Spigzy » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:44 am

Is cold calling really still a thing? Just post a skin whitening cream ad on Facebook with totally photoshopped images of a black woman (before) and a white woman (after), boost the ad targeting Cambodia/Women (all ages). You should pick up about 5 million contacts straight off the bat.
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
Khmer_Risotto
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Phone book in Cambodia

Post by Khmer_Risotto » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:06 am

Oh great, just what this country needs. A bunch of robo calls at all hours of the day. No thanks.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic