Owner of Alamo Cafe Admits to Murder & Shows Police Where She Dumped the Body Parts in Phnom Penh, Cambodia (Sentenced)

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
User avatar
Brody
Expatriate
Posts: 4571
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:07 pm
Reputation: 4258
Cambodia

Re: Owner of Alamo Cafe Admits to Murder & Shows Police Where She Dumped the Body Parts in Phnom Penh, Cambodia (Sentenc

Post by Brody » Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:03 pm

John Bingham wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:26 pm
I never even knew the guy very well. Besides that people's opinions tend to change when it's revealed that someone is a cold-blooded murderer.
Also John Bingham, the "hapless, obese, twat" is still walking the street............if you have evidence that implicates him in the murder then I trust you've contacted the competent authorities?
User avatar
Yerg
Expatriate
Posts: 1153
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:41 pm
Reputation: 768
Location: 1984
Great Britain

Re: Owner of Alamo Cafe Admits to Murder & Shows Police Where She Dumped the Body Parts in Phnom Penh, Cambodia (Sentenc

Post by Yerg » Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:19 pm

rozzieoz wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:26 am
Yerg wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:25 am
I’ve heard that her hapless husband, who cosseted his friends for financial help during these trying times, has had his debts to some expat lenders, sold to some local lenders. Perhaps they will recover more than he was ever going to repay to his original benefactors.
What money lender would be brave enough to lend him money after what happened to the last money lender?
I call bullshit.
Given that I know one of the lenders, I can say for fact that people loaned money after the event. I could tell you who and how much, but I won’t (can’t) as I am unsure if they are a poster on here.
User avatar
clutchcargo
Expatriate
Posts: 4435
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:09 pm
Reputation: 2698
Cambodia

Re: Owner of Alamo Cafe Admits to Murder & Shows Police Where She Dumped the Body Parts in Phnom Penh, Cambodia (Sentenc

Post by clutchcargo » Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:59 pm

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:41 am
What makes you say he was involved? Was there solid evidence he witnessed the murders or aftermath?
I'd like to know that too.. If I recall correctly, she claimed she drugged her husband when she did her Srey Choppy dastardly deed. Supposedly he was out of it for a few days... Sounds far fetched? Maybe but then again, she's not exactly the full quid is she? Anyway, he wasn't charged so I gather the authorities couldn't find any evidence that he was involved in the murder. Or, they cleared him.

If I remember, I think they have a couple of kids so I hope he's providing for them OK..

If anyone believes he was in on it, I reckon they could provide new evidence...otherwise it's no more than pure speculation imo.
sousadeyy
Expatriate
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:38 pm
Reputation: 45
Great Britain

Re: Owner of Alamo Cafe Admits to Murder & Shows Police Where She Dumped the Body Parts in Phnom Penh, Cambodia (Sentenc

Post by sousadeyy » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:03 pm

Just a thought, was there Any evidence that the body was in the freezer? Any evidence that a body was dismembered in the house? Or do we just know that she was chopped up and put in a river.

Debt collectors have enemies, I wonder if it is a cover story for a more 'normal' murder narrative. Maybe other people were involved but she took the blame and so had to invent a story where only she was involved.

The original story sounds absolutely ridiculous. ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS. it's far fetched for a dramatised crime show. There's so many holes, it's so unplausible. As people seem to know the guy they are more inclined to believe it. To an outsider, I simply don't understand the facts that have been presented.

Incredible thread though, it's a crime novel in itself.

Asleep while your wife chopped up a full grown woman's body, and kept it in the freezer which doesn't even fit her. Never had a clue. Weird, odd, shame he actually is so close to the other forum and the whole community aren't able to pick this apart and put the evidence together logically.

Really. Freezer in the tiny restaurant. Really.
User avatar
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Posts: 3427
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:51 pm
Reputation: 1378
Australia

Re: Owner of Alamo Cafe Admits to Murder & Shows Police Where She Dumped the Body Parts in Phnom Penh, Cambodia (Sentenc

Post by rozzieoz » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:05 pm

Yerg wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:19 pm
rozzieoz wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:26 am
Yerg wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:25 am
I’ve heard that her hapless husband, who cosseted his friends for financial help during these trying times, has had his debts to some expat lenders, sold to some local lenders. Perhaps they will recover more than he was ever going to repay to his original benefactors.
What money lender would be brave enough to lend him money after what happened to the last money lender?
I call bullshit.
Given that I know one of the lenders, I can say for fact that people loaned money after the event. I could tell you who and how much, but I won’t (can’t) as I am unsure if they are a poster on here.
Incredible. Thank you for sharing :)
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
User avatar
John Bingham
Expatriate
Posts: 8212
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:26 pm
Reputation: 4000
Yemen

Re: Owner of Alamo Cafe Admits to Murder & Shows Police Where She Dumped the Body Parts in Phnom Penh, Cambodia (Sentenc

Post by John Bingham » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:39 pm

clutchcargo wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:59 pm
Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:41 am
What makes you say he was involved? Was there solid evidence he witnessed the murders or aftermath?
I'd like to know that too.. If I recall correctly, she claimed she drugged her husband when she did her Srey Choppy dastardly deed. Supposedly he was out of it for a few days... Sounds far fetched? Maybe but then again, she's not exactly the full quid is she? Anyway, he wasn't charged so I gather the authorities couldn't find any evidence that he was involved in the murder. Or, they cleared him.

If I remember, I think they have a couple of kids so I hope he's providing for them OK..

If anyone believes he was in on it, I reckon they could provide new evidence...otherwise it's no more than pure speculation imo.
I'd be interested in contributing, but considering how I'm being attacked by a certain poster because I didn't use "body-positive language" I'm going to step back from this thread.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
sousadeyy
Expatriate
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:38 pm
Reputation: 45
Great Britain

Re: Owner of Alamo Cafe Admits to Murder & Shows Police Where She Dumped the Body Parts in Phnom Penh, Cambodia (Sentenc

Post by sousadeyy » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:43 pm

John Bingham wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:39 pm
clutchcargo wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:59 pm
Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:41 am
What makes you say he was involved? Was there solid evidence he witnessed the murders or aftermath?
I'd like to know that too.. If I recall correctly, she claimed she drugged her husband when she did her Srey Choppy dastardly deed. Supposedly he was out of it for a few days... Sounds far fetched? Maybe but then again, she's not exactly the full quid is she? Anyway, he wasn't charged so I gather the authorities couldn't find any evidence that he was involved in the murder. Or, they cleared him.

If I remember, I think they have a couple of kids so I hope he's providing for them OK..

If anyone believes he was in on it, I reckon they could provide new evidence...otherwise it's no more than pure speculation imo.
I'd be interested in contributing, but considering how I'm being attacked by a certain poster because I didn't use "body-positive language" I'm going to step back from this thread.
Just ignore them. Please contribute. I'd love to understand more about many aspects of this case. It's an Internet forum after all.
User avatar
clutchcargo
Expatriate
Posts: 4435
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:09 pm
Reputation: 2698
Cambodia

Re: Owner of Alamo Cafe Admits to Murder & Shows Police Where She Dumped the Body Parts in Phnom Penh, Cambodia (Sentenc

Post by clutchcargo » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:48 pm

John Bingham wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:26 pm
Brody wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:58 am
John Bingham wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:58 pm
hapless obese twat
Nice John Bingham...............I should dredge up some posts from TOF where you're quite complementary and chummy with the now hapless, obese, twat.
You should try, considering I never even knew the guy very well. Besides that people's opinions tend to change when it's revealed that someone is a cold-blooded murderer.
You've slagged the guy off calling him 'hapless, obese, twat' and further, asserted 'people's opinions tend to change when it's revealed that someone is a cold-blooded murderer.' If you're going to make these new assertions then I think it's only fair that you back it up. So, are you are you going to share with us what basis you've come to make these new assertions/allegations?
sousadeyy
Expatriate
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:38 pm
Reputation: 45
Great Britain

Re: Owner of Alamo Cafe Admits to Murder & Shows Police Where She Dumped the Body Parts in Phnom Penh, Cambodia (Sentenc

Post by sousadeyy » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:50 pm

Did the guy ever get interrogated by the police? You would think that would happen when the confession states another man was in the same house for the duration of a body being chopped up.

Weird.
User avatar
John Bingham
Expatriate
Posts: 8212
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:26 pm
Reputation: 4000
Yemen

Re: Owner of Alamo Cafe Admits to Murder & Shows Police Where She Dumped the Body Parts in Phnom Penh, Cambodia (Sentenc

Post by John Bingham » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:04 pm

clutchcargo wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:48 pm
You've slagged the guy off calling him 'hapless, obese, twat' and further, asserted 'people's opinions tend to change when it's revealed that someone is a cold-blooded murderer.' If you're going to make these new assertions then I think it's only fair that you back it up. So, are you are you going to share with us what basis you've come to make these new assertions/allegations?
Sure, I know a lot more about the pair involved than I have said. You just keep on believing whatever you like. Bye.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: barang_TK, Big'n, bunfuntamun, Gilmore, Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], paul2d, Sambodia, shigbee18, STEVITO and 430 guests