Owner of Alamo Cafe Admits to Murder & Shows Police Where She Dumped the Body Parts in Phnom Penh, Cambodia (Sentenced)

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
Doc67
Expatriate
Posts: 1034
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:16 am
Reputation: 538
Location: here
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Owner of Alamo Cafe Admits to Murder & Shows Police Where She Dumped the Body Parts in Phnom Penh, Cambodia (Sentenc

Post by Doc67 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:21 am

Brewer wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:17 am
timmydownawell wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:32 am
She could have chopped off the arms, legs and head and put the torso in the freezer... before throwing the limbs in the river? No real feat of strength required there.
If that's the case then she had to have turned the place into an abattoir, meaning there is even less chance of the others in the place having no knowledge of the murder and subsequent butchering.

She specifically stated she froze the body to enable post mortem butchery causing a mess. As it transpired, she said, she had to do a partial thaw to do it. Either way, something doesn't add up.
But they had Cambodia's answer to Chips on the case!

Image
Brewer
Expatriate
Posts: 289
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:43 am
Reputation: 81

Re: Owner of Alamo Cafe Admits to Murder & Shows Police Where She Dumped the Body Parts in Phnom Penh, Cambodia (Sentenc

Post by Brewer » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:25 am

Doc67 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:21 am
Brewer wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:17 am
timmydownawell wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:32 am
She could have chopped off the arms, legs and head and put the torso in the freezer... before throwing the limbs in the river? No real feat of strength required there.
If that's the case then she had to have turned the place into an abattoir, meaning there is even less chance of the others in the place having no knowledge of the murder and subsequent butchering.

She specifically stated she froze the body to enable post mortem butchery causing a mess. As it transpired, she said, she had to do a partial thaw to do it. Either way, something doesn't add up.
But they had Cambodia's answer to Chips on the case!

Image
I can see Ponch but who is the barang on the left. Doesn't look like his mate, John, so who be that?
Doc67
Expatriate
Posts: 1034
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:16 am
Reputation: 538
Location: here
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Owner of Alamo Cafe Admits to Murder & Shows Police Where She Dumped the Body Parts in Phnom Penh, Cambodia (Sentenc

Post by Doc67 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:47 am

Brewer wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:25 am
Doc67 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:21 am
Brewer wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:17 am
timmydownawell wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:32 am
She could have chopped off the arms, legs and head and put the torso in the freezer... before throwing the limbs in the river? No real feat of strength required there.
If that's the case then she had to have turned the place into an abattoir, meaning there is even less chance of the others in the place having no knowledge of the murder and subsequent butchering.

She specifically stated she froze the body to enable post mortem butchery causing a mess. As it transpired, she said, she had to do a partial thaw to do it. Either way, something doesn't add up.
But they had Cambodia's answer to Chips on the case!

Image
I can see Ponch but who is the barang on the left. Doesn't look like his mate, John, so who be that?
Bong Clouseau...
User avatar
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Posts: 2328
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:50 pm
Reputation: 569
Location: Phnom Penh
Cambodia

Re: Owner of Alamo Cafe Admits to Murder & Shows Police Where She Dumped the Body Parts in Phnom Penh, Cambodia (Sentenc

Post by timmydownawell » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:57 am

Brewer wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:17 am
timmydownawell wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:32 am
She could have chopped off the arms, legs and head and put the torso in the freezer... before throwing the limbs in the river? No real feat of strength required there.
If that's the case then she had to have turned the place into an abattoir, meaning there is even less chance of the others in the place having no knowledge of the murder and subsequent butchering.

She specifically stated she froze the body to enable post mortem butchery causing a mess. As it transpired, she said, she had to do a partial thaw to do it. Either way, something doesn't add up.
To me it seems the most feasible way she could have put the body in the freezer by herself. Otherwise I agree there are definite issues with the whole story.
No matter how much it rains, the dirt never washes away.
User avatar
clutchcargo
Expatriate
Posts: 3332
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:09 pm
Reputation: 1722
Cambodia

Re: Owner of Alamo Cafe Admits to Murder & Shows Police Where She Dumped the Body Parts in Phnom Penh, Cambodia (Sentenc

Post by clutchcargo » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:19 am

Doc67 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:47 am
Bong Clouseau...
The interrogation could have gone down like this..

violet
Expatriate
Posts: 1032
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 3:48 pm
Reputation: 326

Re: Owner of Alamo Cafe Admits to Murder & Shows Police Where She Dumped the Body Parts in Phnom Penh, Cambodia (Sentenc

Post by violet » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:23 am

Brewer wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:25 am
Doc67 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:21 am
Brewer wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:17 am
timmydownawell wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:32 am
She could have chopped off the arms, legs and head and put the torso in the freezer... before throwing the limbs in the river? No real feat of strength required there.
If that's the case then she had to have turned the place into an abattoir, meaning there is even less chance of the others in the place having no knowledge of the murder and subsequent butchering.

She specifically stated she froze the body to enable post mortem butchery causing a mess. As it transpired, she said, she had to do a partial thaw to do it. Either way, something doesn't add up.
But they had Cambodia's answer to Chips on the case!

Image
I can see Ponch but who is the barang on the left. Doesn't look like his mate, John, so who be that?
Dunno but that is one (risky) way to wear your work badge. Quite the fashion statement
User avatar
Felgerkarb
Expatriate
Posts: 638
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 7:28 pm
Reputation: 409

Re: Owner of Alamo Cafe Admits to Murder & Shows Police Where She Dumped the Body Parts in Phnom Penh, Cambodia (Sentenc

Post by Felgerkarb » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:25 am

All those idiots stomping around a crime scene touching everything...some crack investigative skills displayed there.
===============
We are all puppets in the hands of an insane puppeteer...
--Brother Theodore
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 13879
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 2104
Location: Naklua
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Owner of Alamo Cafe Admits to Murder & Shows Police Where She Dumped the Body Parts in Phnom Penh, Cambodia (Sentenc

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:37 pm

timmydownawell wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:57 am
Brewer wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:17 am
timmydownawell wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:32 am
She could have chopped off the arms, legs and head and put the torso in the freezer... before throwing the limbs in the river? No real feat of strength required there.
If that's the case then she had to have turned the place into an abattoir, meaning there is even less chance of the others in the place having no knowledge of the murder and subsequent butchering.

She specifically stated she froze the body to enable post mortem butchery causing a mess. As it transpired, she said, she had to do a partial thaw to do it. Either way, something doesn't add up.
To me it seems the most feasible way she could have put the body in the freezer by herself. Otherwise I agree there are definite issues with the whole story.
if she chopped up the body straight after killing her, whilst the heart would have stopped pumping blood around the body, the blood would not have yet clotted (takes about 10hours) so there would still be a fair bit of blood that would leak out from the dismembered body
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
User avatar
Brody
Expatriate
Posts: 3136
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:07 pm
Reputation: 2432
Cambodia

Re: Owner of Alamo Cafe Admits to Murder & Shows Police Where She Dumped the Body Parts in Phnom Penh, Cambodia (Sentenc

Post by Brody » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:41 pm

Doc67 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:21 am
But they had Cambodia's answer to Chips on the case!

Image
Damn right! (nothing homo-erotic about that TV show)

Image
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Fourkinnel, John Bingham, nigel's soup, siliconlife, Stiliko, Username Taken and 709 guests