Owner of Alamo Cafe Admits to Murder & Shows Police Where She Dumped the Body Parts in Phnom Penh, Cambodia (Sentenced)

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: Owner of Alamo Cafe Admits to Murder & Shows Police Where She Dumped the Body Parts in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by phuketrichard »

Barang chgout wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:11 am How long is life in Cambodia?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
how long is a piece of string? :beer1:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Owner of Alamo Cafe Admits to Murder & Shows Police Where She Dumped the Body Parts in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by Doc67 »

phuketrichard wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:22 am

twice as long as half it's length...
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

Doc67 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:41 am

Depends on how much luy you have, really. If she's on the bones of her arse then I see this being a long sentence. I've seen 30 years bandied about before.
ofparadise
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by ofparadise »

cptrelentless wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:34 pm
Doc67 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:41 am

Depends on how much luy you have, really. If she's on the bones of her arse then I see this being a long sentence. I've seen 30 years bandied about before.
Long enough for him to divorce her and long enough for her to get into some real trouble inside....
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

Long enough for her to receive a royal pardon.
DaveG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by DaveG »

Welcome back fax, iv missed your jolly sense of humour,

:stir:
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

17 June 2019
Phnom Penh: Am Vann: Phnom Penh Municipal Court Investigator has ordered 35-year-old Sin Sophal to remain in detention in Prey Sar prison while awaiting trial proceedings.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

OK, which one of you fuckers did this?
iluvu
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by iluvu »

Hahahaha
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

Cam Nivag wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:02 pm OK, which one of you fuckers did this?
It never takes too long for the dark humor to surface...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic