trump knows what to do-brexit!

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
expatbullshiters
Expatriate
Cambodia

trump knows what to do-brexit!

Post by expatbullshiters »

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/trum ... 43647.html just so theres no confusion on where the us government and the white house stands. he stands with you people of england! i can only hope your right wing rock stars bring you the same treatment as we get in america- lets start with heath care only affordable for the rich and we can go on from there lol. maybe you can join us in the war in iran, that would a fun 20 years or so.
shigbee18
Tourist
Cambodia

Re: trump knows what to do-brexit!

Post by shigbee18 »

Just a quick mind f×+ker for everyone, what is 28,000 times 300,000,000? My calculator doesn't go that high. Pretty sure its in the multiples of trillion.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

shigbee18 wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:50 pm Just a quick mind f×+ker for everyone, what is 28,000 times 300,000,000? My calculator doesn't go that high. Pretty sure its in the multiples of trillion.

or 84 Trillion

or 4 times the US National debt

https://www.bing.com/search?q=what+is+2 ... txYoxrNAVP
angsta
Expatriate
Congo

Post by angsta »

The UK is fucked.
AinC reels off an eloquent and thought provoking monologue adlib
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

angsta wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:58 am The UK is fucked.
It is not that bad, Trump is only there for 3 days...
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by xandreu »

Trump wants what's best for the US, not what's best for the UK. Can you blame him? He's the US president after all, not ours. He knows that if we leave without a deal, it will open many doors up to US companies ready to capitalise on and take advantage of the many, many commercial opportunities a no-deal Briexit would offer the US.

His opinion on Brexit should be taken with a lot of sceptisism. But we all know that already. Nothing I've said comes to any surprise to anyone.
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
YORKIE
Expatriate

Post by YORKIE »

Depressing whats happening in the UK. The Tory newspapers " Britain Is Winning " :plus1: FFS. I have never felt so ashamed of my country than right now. A banquet in honour of the Giant Orange Balloon FFS !!!. It's a national humiliation on top of Brexit and Austerity. Keep your Filthy hands of our NHS you Fuckin Wazzok. Ps. Brexit has now cost the UK economy £66 Billion. :o :o
angsta
Expatriate
Congo

Post by angsta »

YORKIE wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:35 pm Depressing whats happening in the UK. The Tory newspapers " Britain Is Winning " :plus1: FFS. I have never felt so ashamed of my country than right now. A banquet in honour of the Giant Orange Balloon FFS !!!. It's a national humiliation on top of Brexit and Austerity. Keep your Filthy hands of our NHS you Fuckin Wazzok. Ps. Brexit has now cost the UK economy £66 Billion. :o :o
Exactly my point. I used to be able to laugh at Americans who repeatedly voted for liars who took away their healthcare. Now I see the fuckwits in the UK are about to do the same. Nice going morons.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

angsta wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:43 am
YORKIE wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:35 pm Depressing whats happening in the UK. The Tory newspapers " Britain Is Winning " :plus1: FFS. I have never felt so ashamed of my country than right now. A banquet in honour of the Giant Orange Balloon FFS !!!. It's a national humiliation on top of Brexit and Austerity. Keep your Filthy hands of our NHS you Fuckin Wazzok. Ps. Brexit has now cost the UK economy £66 Billion. :o :o
Exactly my point. I used to be able to laugh at Americans who repeatedly voted for liars who took away their healthcare. Now I see the fuckwits in the UK are about to do the same. Nice going morons.
It's a bloody disgrace. Bite the bullet. Decide!

My company has prepared a Brexit twice now, once in March, and again a few weeks later. Now have to wait for October again. Just insane.

If the UK can't make up their minds I hope the EU will bite the bullet and allow no more delays. Then at least it will be clear what's happening. Best for both.
angsta
Expatriate
Congo

Post by angsta »

Kammekor wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:51 am
angsta wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:43 am
It's a bloody disgrace. Bite the bullet. Decide!

My company has prepared a Brexit twice now, once in March, and again a few weeks later. Now have to wait for October again. Just insane.

If the UK can't make up their minds I hope the EU will bite the bullet and allow no more delays. Then at least it will be clear what's happening. Best for both.
Agreed. But that means that moron Boris Johnson would just be able to play the victim card. The cunt.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic