Accused Murderer MICK TAYLOR aka MICK DOGGARD Moves from Sihanoukville to Kampot, Cambodia

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Sweet Lemon
Expatriate

Re: Accused Murderer MICK TAYLOR aka MICK DOGGARD Moves from Sihanoukville to Kampot, Cambodia

Post by Sweet Lemon »

What proof is there that he died other than expat rumors?
mouytiet
Expatriate
Cook Islands

Re: Accused Murderer MICK TAYLOR aka MICK DOGGARD Moves from Sihanoukville to Kampot, Cambodia

Post by mouytiet »

He dropped dead infront of one of my best friends,
Soriya
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Soriya »

mouytiet wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:54 am He dropped dead infront of one of my best friends,
I thought he died in a bike race.
angsta
Expatriate
Congo

Post by angsta »

Soriya wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:22 am
mouytiet wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:54 am He dropped dead infront of one of my best friends,
He did, allegedly. But it was a suspected heart attack.

Where was the funeral?
Last edited by angsta on Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AinC reels off an eloquent and thought provoking monologue adlib
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

angsta wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:29 pm
Soriya wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:22 am
He did. But it was a suspected heart attack.
Head turned blue = cardiac arrest.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic