Accused Murderer MICK TAYLOR aka MICK DOGGARD Moves from Sihanoukville to Kampot, Cambodia

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
DoRightByThem
BANNED
United States of America

Re: Accused Murderer MICK TAYLOR aka MICK DOGGARD Moves from Sihanoukville to Kampot, Cambodia

Post by DoRightByThem »

I’m behind every rock expatbullshiter
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Re: Accused Murderer MICK TAYLOR aka MICK DOGGARD Moves from Sihanoukville to Kampot, Cambodia

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

DoRightByThem wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:43 am You should read the newspaper instead of sleeping under it. America is pretty dangerous, but we also believe in protecting ourselves. I wouldn’t roll around on the ground with anyone, I’d end it REAL FAST! FWIW
DoRightByThem wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:22 am So what’s the deal on being armed in Cambodia; it seems like the fee paid for the privilege is expensive, or so I’ve read. How much is “expensive”? I’d like to know how it works if there are murder fugitives running around...
DoRightByThem wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:21 am Ok so Ive done some digging. It seems now that Cambodia doesn’t allow foreigners to de-mine, or at least at the face level of policy. Since the US Dept of State has an easier interpretation of the whole “serve in a foreign military” thing than they used to, I may look into that as an option, if of course the Kingdom permits me the honor. I guess honestly, that I never gave a damn about the money, I just want to protect kids is all. If anyone hears about the Army etc, specifically vis a vis joining as a barang, please let me know.
You seem a bit jumpy my friend.
Chill. Cambodia is a safe country far far away from the horrors of Chicago.
You don't need a gun here, just your wits and a ready smile.
Forget the army, they don't need barangs.

Smell the roses for a bit. Go for a boat ride.
It's all OK.
DoRightByThem
BANNED
United States of America

Post by DoRightByThem »

[Admin Edit: This member sounds unhinged by any standards, so we've permabanned him.]
Bertros
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Bertros »

DoRightByThem wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:13 pm [Admin Edit: This member sounds unhinged by any standards, so we've permabanned him.]
Do tell...... :stir:

just sayin'

Bertros :hattip:
A taste of the bait is worth the pain of the hook.....
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

DoRightByThem wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:13 pm [Admin Edit: This member sounds unhinged by any standards, so we've permabanned him.]
Unhinged rants are very entertaining. Why not leave it up and ban him?
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

propa nawty geeza
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
kgbagent
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by kgbagent »

UPDATE: Mick ‘The Pom’ Dies At Kampot ‘Moto Mayhem’
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

angsta
Expatriate
Iran

Post by angsta »

Was there ever a funeral for this dude in the UK or wherever? I was in Manila in January and I could have sworn I saw him drinking at the The Handle Bar in Makati. Spitting image.
AinC reels off an eloquent and thought provoking monologue adlib
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

Half the old poms in Asia look like him.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic