Rapey Kampot Druggies

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Rapey Kampot Druggies

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Just came across this...whether all true or just a paranoid nut-case German still makes for an interesting/disturbing read, maybe a case for GavinMac to get onto. (It's a long read)
This story is about a group of junkie foreign boys in a Hostel. During my time there, they kept me drugged through spiking everything; my food, drink, coffee, water- using the worst drug to make me horny and unknowingly addicted. They gave me an overdose that nearly killed me. I was lucky and managed to escape, but on my escape I have found some truths about unexplained mysteries. If you read this story you will see what humans are capable of. These kinds of people make me sick. This is not how the world should work!
Continue reading here... http://www.darksideofkampot.com/?fbclid ... trysv7CZQw

[Admin Edit: Here is a response from the hostel owner about these outrageous claims from this woman, so everyone can read his response]:

This girl has been harrassing us with ludacris claims that we had an involvement in drugging her food and drinks from when she got into the taxi at the airport until she ran off without paying her tab.

Accusations of our staff are completely false, and her behaviour is somewhat psychotic. The story of her going outside of our hostel and willingly taking lsd is completely true, and when she returned, she was obviously on another level.

Staff members kept an eye on her, giving her water, and trying to calm her down. But the next thing she had packed her stuff and left. She began the threats about 3 days later and the police were notified. Tab was never paid. After a week or so the ridiculous messages started to flood in about how my staff and i had masterminded the whole thing. She started saying bizarre things about how she was horny for my pet dogs and we were all responsible for drugging her food and purposely cutting the water off in her bungalows shower.

Obviously she has gone to a party and come back on a bad trip. We tried to help, but instead we are getting hit with fake reviews on multiple accounts on google, as well as this massive joke of a story she has convinced herself to believe.

On her previous visit to our hostel she was fine, but it was clear she was often hungover from going out alot and partying at other locations in kampot.

Our hostel is a clean and safe place. Please dont let this article tell you otherwise. We are not going to let this absolute lie tarnish our hard work.
Flexxman
Expatriate

Re: Rapey Kampot Druggies

Post by Flexxman »

Discussed/debunked in another thread already: topic28921.html
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Yeah, I saw this on the young people dying thread and I'm halfway thru reading it. Certainly interesting read and deserves its own thread I think.

Maybe the mods can move the subsequent associated comments from the other thread to here if not too difficult?
Cooldude
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Cooldude »

It is a long read but interesting as I've spent some time in Kampot recently. Sounds like this girl bought a ticket for a seat on the crazy train and didn't like where the train stopped.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

It belongs in the fiction section.................
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

written by a pervy old male who never discovered how to indent text.
Stinkman
Expatriate

Post by Stinkman »

Lost me with the "they spiked my food/water with drugs to keep me horny" part
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

To my mind things went a bit awry from here:
Suddenly the owner got in a panic and started screaming the name of his small puppy dog. Everyone got up and began to look for the puppy. It was chaotic and everyone was looking worried. I was so emotional and sad about the puppy, I didn’t know what to do. When the owner came back with his puppy from the bush, everyone else had disappeared from reception. The French girl was gone, the Hightide staff were gone and there were no guests left. There was just the owner, the Berlin DJ and some men from the messy party.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I find it a quite convincing account from someone who says they inadvertently took a large dose of LSD and then went off the deep end. You need a strong mind for that and not everybody can deal with it. However the story quickly descends into some serious paranoia, and gets a bit confusing from there. I don't think it's just fiction.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

frank lee bent wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 8:44 pm written by a pervy old male who never discovered how to indent text.
Agree there is an awful lot of insistence on repeating "I was feeling so horny", that makes it sound like some guy's fantasy.

However, the places in Kampot are named, so maybe the people involved will enlighten us ? :popcorn:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic