The Bridge 3 Bedrooms Condo for Sale

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
Aica
Expatriate
Cambodia

The Bridge 3 Bedrooms Condo for Sale

Post by Aica »

ImageImageImageImageImage

๐Ÿ’ The Bridge is located in the heart of the city with complete amenities and facilities. Within its vicinity can be found malls, hospitals and other business & commercial establishments.

๐Ÿ’ต Price: $320,000
๐Ÿ†” Property ID: RH-5858
๐Ÿ›๏ธ Bedrooms: 3
๐Ÿšฟ Bathroom: 3
๐Ÿ  Lot: 119 Sqm

๐ŸŒ https://bit.ly/2GXBNHb

#Condo #Forsale #TheBridge #PrestigeHomesCambodia #RealEstate #RealEstateinCambodia
Choose Kindness :wink:
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: The Bridge 3 Bedrooms Condo for Sale

Post by Clutch Cargo »

I couldn't help but think: where would you chop your veggies and prepare your food in this kitchen?

Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

clutchcargo wrote: โ†‘Sat May 11, 2019 2:04 pm I couldn't help but think: where would you chop your veggies and prepare your food in this kitchen?
The same as any other house in Cambodia, on the floor.

:popcorn:
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

Stupid question.

Chopping vegetables and preparing food is for those people who are poor.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

clutchcargo wrote: โ†‘Sat May 11, 2019 2:04 pm I couldn't help but think: where would you chop your veggies and prepare your food in this kitchen?

Ask the cook.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

So where are the servant quarters? Or will 2 of the bedrooms be allocated to the cook and maid respectively? :cya:
angkorjohn2
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn2 »

it sure looks very compact. Whilst I'm sure at the bridge the finish is on point it sure seems there isn't much space, I mean if you had enough people staying in the three bedrooms they'd have to take turns to use the lounge and the kitchen.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

angkorjohn2 wrote: โ†‘Sat May 11, 2019 3:29 pm it sure looks very compact. Whilst I'm sure at the bridge the finish is on point it sure seems there isn't much space, I mean if you had enough people staying in the three bedrooms they'd have to take turns to use the lounge and the kitchen.
Well, what do you expect for just 320k USD in vibrant Phnom Penh.

</ irony>
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Or more importantly where do you cook? There is no cooker, unless the space next to the sink is to incorporate a hob which has yet to be installed. I must admit that the kitchen looks really "poky" and for me would be unuseable. Its a three bedroom house and has a "kitchen" with a small table to seat only two people!
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

3 bedrooms and 1 table with 2 chairs>
extremely narrow living room, no dining area, small bedroom, guess they were ashamed of the bathrooms as no pics.

what a terrible design and
really expensive
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic