May 2019 Fake $100 bills from *** ATM AND NO THEY WILL NOT BULLY ME!

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
bankranter247
Tourist
Bangladesh

Re: May 2019 Fake $100 bills from *** ATM AND NO THEY WILL NOT BULLY ME!

Post by bankranter247 »

Captain Bonez wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 8:29 pm They even tell you to check your cash before you leave. I do so I don't end up with fake notes :thumb:

Yeah man I get that, but every thing you sign up for online ever has you read some longass declaration and click I agree, which none of us read. Plus, It's idk, umm, kinda dangerous and stupid to spread your bills out and inspect them at an ATM, Cambodia or not, just isn't smart. Plus, receiving fake bills from an ATM is just some shit you shouldn't have to worry about. I kind of understand where the bank folks are coming from when they think it's BS, because it's like wtf, how does that happen? But the bottom line is, it does, and is happening, and only in PP! I've been all over the world seen all kinds of scams and savagery, but seriously who has the balls AND finesse to keep doing this shit? It's almost impressive, but I feel like a lot more than 1 person is in on it.
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

Just use the ATM inside the bank
If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
bankranter247
Tourist
Bangladesh

Post by bankranter247 »

I have once and will continue to do so when I get my passport back. Damn visa expired 1st day of Khmer New year, so had to wait like 5 days before any visa place opened, then they said it would take around 10 -14 days to get back because the offices were so backed up because of new year as well. After all the BS I went through at the bank I asked if I could get money off my card there, they said no without my passport, which I guess I should have expected.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Man, I'm getting a strong BSCW vibe from this tosser.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

bankranter247 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 8:46 pm I have once and will continue to do so when I get my passport back. Damn visa expired 1st day of Khmer New year, so had to wait like 5 days before any visa place opened, then they said it would take around 10 -14 days to get back because the offices were so backed up because of new year as well. After all the BS I went through at the bank I asked if I could get money off my card there, they said no without my passport, which I guess I should have expected.
You waited until KNY to renew your visa ? :popcorn:
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Brody wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 8:57 pm Man, I'm getting a strong BSCW vibe from this tosser.
naa this guy sounds a lot more like michael.stewart1 the American who wished he was Russian, and was obsessed with all the dictators :D
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
bankranter247
Tourist
Bangladesh

Post by bankranter247 »

Anchor Moy wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 9:04 pm
bankranter247 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 8:46 pm I have once and will continue to do so when I get my passport back. Damn visa expired 1st day of Khmer New year, so had to wait like 5 days before any visa place opened, then they said it would take around 10 -14 days to get back because the offices were so backed up because of new year as well. After all the BS I went through at the bank I asked if I could get money off my card there, they said no without my passport, which I guess I should have expected.
You waited until KNY to renew your visa ? :popcorn:
I was in PP for like a week and a half before it came, I had no idea when it was or that it would last a whole damn week and the place would turn into a ghost town.

Brody and whatever the other dudes name is - BSCW?? michael.stewart1 the American who wished he was Russian, and was obsessed with all the dictators?? What the actual fuck are y'all even talking about?? You must have lost some brain cells during that circle jerk you guys had earlier. You gotta chill on that fellas, get some pussy.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Brody wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 8:57 pm Man, I'm getting a strong BSCW vibe from this tosser.
Now there's a blast from the past...his views of stylish ..
batshitcrazyweirdo wrote: ↑Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:17 pm
I like her. A lot. I'm gonna find her and offer her my services. For a price. She won't be nibblin on this with her teefs.

She's fine as hell. She doesn't look sick, so I won't have to use an oven mitt, right?

I like and don't care what all you think here!
Spoiler:
DaveG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by DaveG »

clutchcargo wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 9:36 pm
Now there's a blast from the past...his views of stylish ..
batshitcrazyweirdo wrote: ↑Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:17 pm
I like her. A lot. I'm gonna find her and offer her my services. For a price. She won't be nibblin on this with her teefs.

She's fine as hell. She doesn't look sick, so I won't have to use an oven mitt, right?

I like and don't care what all you think here!
Spoiler:
Mmmmmm, Nice spoiler that, brightened up my night anyway : )

Talking about Stylish, where has PN gone, hope he ain't sulking cause Stylish deserted him.
ofparadise
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by ofparadise »

bankranter247 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 8:19 pm Holy shit I just realized the mod not only edited my post, but also changed my name from ababankgotmefuckedup to bankranter or whatever it is. Lmao nvm, I don't know if all of the visitors are, or even all the mods, but whoever took the duty of editing this thread is a moron at hiding agendas. Either knows someone at ehhhh beeeee ehhhhh or knows more about this. Welp, that;s all I came here for, to help others. I can lead yall to water can't force ya to drink.
If you truly wish to help others, get offline and head to the nearest police station. Following that, head to a decent lawyers office to see what your options are....

posting here with the intention to warn or alert, is === to holding a signboard at an intersection.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic