May 2019 Fake $100 bills from *** ATM AND NO THEY WILL NOT BULLY ME!

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: May 2019 Fake $100 bills from *** ATM AND NO THEY WILL NOT BULLY ME!

Post by fax »

How is *** compared to one of the big ones like ABA for example?
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

Did the mods censor the name of the bank? That’s chicken shit.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Cam Nivag wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 7:39 pm Did the mods censor the name of the bank? That’s chicken shit.
This is the same old rant that makes no sense, lol. Left it up to give them the chance to vent, but that's about it.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
JMEYERS101010
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by JMEYERS101010 »

Hah Raven,

That was me lol.

I wasn't scamming. I DID get my money though.

School finally broke and ponied up 300 bucks.

All is well.

Glad your thinkin of me...

xxxooo
Tarndog
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Tarndog »

Cam Nivag wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 7:39 pm Did the mods censor the name of the bank? That’s chicken shit.
Is it? Are you telling me that you aren't aware of the bank being referenced? Whether it's been edited out or not, everyone knows. So why are you pushing a dead issue?
bankranter247
Tourist
Bangladesh

Post by bankranter247 »

Lmao, I have to say I am genuinely surprised. I mean I know this is the internet so there are gonna be more than a few stupid ignorant troll fools out here, but way more of you are just that than I thought, smh. As expats no matter where we are from we in one aspect or another are on the same team and should look out for each other with information like this. The previous similar threads seemed a lot more mature than cynical. Guess I got the wrong group. Oh well, good luck if this unfortunately happens to you at a horrible time. Luckily I still have my bank in another country, otherwise I would just be screwed. And to think I almost opened an Ayyyyye Bee AYE account last week, so glad they didn't let me since I was getting my visa renewed and didn't have my passport. Also getting censored by the mod during this serious topic should be the biggest red flag to you guys, but maybe I'm giving most of you too much credit. Also, what the fuck is the logic that the more specific details I give you, the more i'm "lying"? I'm actually really curious about this one. One could say me NOT knowing or giving details is the sign of a liar or widening the truth. So anytime you tell people something and you give details A LOT OF DETAILS, you're lying? Seriously whoever wrote that and/or believes in whoever wrote that I feel sorry for your life. And to the first person to reply to my post, YES dumbass I'm using TOR and 3 VPN's. I wanted to be transparent with YOU! Not the non-responsibility taking bank that wouldn't give me my money after I got fake bills out their shit. But whatever, I'll get my money back in a few days, I tried to help you guys out, so good luck if this ever happens to you. Gonna go buy some lychee juice now.
bankranter247
Tourist
Bangladesh

Post by bankranter247 »

Holy shit I just realized the mod not only edited my post, but also changed my name from ababankgotmefuckedup to bankranter or whatever it is. Lmao nvm, I don't know if all of the visitors are, or even all the mods, but whoever took the duty of editing this thread is a moron at hiding agendas. Either knows someone at ehhhh beeeee ehhhhh or knows more about this. Welp, that;s all I came here for, to help others. I can lead yall to water can't force ya to drink.
chkwoot
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by chkwoot »

bankranter247 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 8:15 pm Lmao, I have to say I am genuinely surprised. I mean I know this is the internet so there are gonna be more than a few stupid ignorant troll fools out here, but way more of you are just that than I thought, smh. As expats no matter where we are from we in one aspect or another are on the same team and should look out for each other with information like this. The previous similar threads seemed a lot more mature than cynical. Guess I got the wrong group. Oh well, good luck if this unfortunately happens to you at a horrible time. Luckily I still have my bank in another country, otherwise I would just be screwed. And to think I almost opened an Ayyyyye Bee AYE account last week, so glad they didn't let me since I was getting my visa renewed and didn't have my passport. Also getting censored by the mod during this serious topic should be the biggest red flag to you guys, but maybe I'm giving most of you too much credit. Also, what the fuck is the logic that the more specific details I give you, the more i'm "lying"? I'm actually really curious about this one. One could say me NOT knowing or giving details is the sign of a liar or widening the truth. So anytime you tell people something and you give details A LOT OF DETAILS, you're lying? Seriously whoever wrote that and/or believes in whoever wrote that I feel sorry for your life. And to the first person to reply to my post, YES dumbass I'm using TOR and 3 VPN's. I wanted to be transparent with YOU! Not the non-responsibility taking bank that wouldn't give me my money after I got fake bills out their shit. But whatever, I'll get my money back in a few days, I tried to help you guys out, so good luck if this ever happens to you. Gonna go buy some lychee juice now.
The lychee juice is fake. Just sugar, water, and flavorings.
I am sooooo very sorry if you can't understand or appreciate my sarcastic facetiousness.
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

They even tell you to check your cash before you leave. I do so I don't end up with fake notes :thumb:

If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
bankranter247
Tourist
Bangladesh

Post by bankranter247 »

Oh man why did you tell me? I cant read khmer so I just assumed and hoped lol. It's still delicious though, as long as there's no corn syrup, i'm good.

As a sidenote, I bought 100% Watermelon "Water" from lucky market the other day. I'm not the BIGGEST fan of watermelon, but I thought it would just taste like sweet water, kind of like watermelon. But this shit tasted like...ankle sweat
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic