Range Rover Held for Accident; Driver Not Responsible

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
thePeck
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Range Rover Held for Accident; Driver Not Responsible

Post by thePeck » Thu May 09, 2019 12:40 am

Tarndog wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 4:12 pm
johnny lightning wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 4:09 pm
The only positive aspect of this story is that it's going to cost him a pretty penny to patch that fucker up.

Johnny
And the negative aspect of this story is that he's still alive. Yes, I said it.
It sucks the airbag went off. I was hoping to see a round windshield shatter in front of the drivers seat.

I actually saw that once with my wife, and I said " see that why you were seat belts not for the stopping having to give the police KTV money."
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic