Woman Accuses South African Ex-Boyfriend MARIUS VENTER of Assault in Cambodia

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Woman Accuses South African Ex-Boyfriend of Assault

Post by Arget »

I have the same values as I will not hit a woman unless she hits me or someone smaller than her.

The one time i did hit a woman was when I stupidly intervened in a domestic dispute between a couple of new friends. He was lifting into her and she was suffering badly. I stepped between them and tried to get him to calm down and back off. He chose to punch me but only scraped my ear so I dotted him on the nose.
I thought he would recover and be a bit smarter when he came around.
At this point I was going to check on the female of the couple and was blind sided by a whack over the scone with a bloody fry-pan. Luckily they only had a cheapy and not a caste iron one. as she drew back for another swing I popped her as well, walked out and left them to it when they woke up.
Next day they were happy and friendly but I never went near them when they got on the piss again.
DenFern
Tourist
United States of America

Post by DenFern »

Tarndog wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 7:09 pm Take the mask off, Batwoman!! Fuck I hate that shit.
Doesn’t anyone have respect for women? She’s just trying to protect her identity.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Woman Accuses South African Ex-Boyfriend MARIUS VENTER of Assault in Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I'm against hitting women in general. However, if they are a bit slappy themselves and keep whacking you it's fair enough to give them a backhander after say around ten slaps in your face?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

Tarndog wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 7:09 pm Take the mask off, Batwoman!! Fuck I hate that shit.

Birds of a feather will flock together, so will pigs and swine. I hope the SA man prone to hitting women gets his photo distributed to ever moto taxi driver in KOW and get what he and men like him so richly deserve. A good shit kicking.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic