Woman Accuses South African Ex-Boyfriend MARIUS VENTER of Assault in Cambodia

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Tarndog
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Woman Accuses South African Ex-Boyfriend of Assault

Post by Tarndog »

Brody wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 7:49 pm
Tarndog wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 7:09 pm Take the mask off, Batwoman!! Fuck I hate that shit.
I find it mysterious, sultry and a tad sexy. Just the sight of those steamy, almond eyes and those perfectly sculpted feline eyebrows.

I've tried talking the wife into wearing one during a session. But each time I bring it up I just get a look of disappointment in return as she then avoids eye contact and looks off into the distance as if to wonder why she hitched her wagon to a lunatic for a husband.
Hilarious, but TMI Brody, TMI.
DaveG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by DaveG »

Tarndog wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 8:21 pm
Brody wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 7:49 pm
Tarndog wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 7:09 pm Take the mask off, Batwoman!! Fuck I hate that shit.
I find it mysterious, sultry and a tad sexy. Just the sight of those steamy, almond eyes and those perfectly sculpted feline eyebrows.

I've tried talking the wife into wearing one during a session. But each time I bring it up I just get a look of disappointment in return as she then avoids eye contact and looks off into the distance as if to wonder why she hitched her wagon to a lunatic for a husband.
Hilarious, but TMI Brody, TMI.
Yeh too right, I tried to get my ex to wear a mask also, not because she was mysterious, sultry and a tad sexy, but because she was an ugly bitch, that's why she is the Ex :dragonchase:
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Her "ex" posted this yesterday. Must have been prior to the incident.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Tarndog
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Tarndog »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 1:17 am Image
Her "ex" posted this yesterday. Must have been prior to the incident.
OK OK! My bad. Put the mask back on !!! Like the saying goes... be careful what you wish for!! Ewww.
Queef
Expatriate
New Caledonia

Post by Queef »

Cambodia definitely attracts the best of the best... Cracked out, thieving, illegal 30 something white boys and wife beating, no money having, scamming, 55 and up white guys. It makes you wonder if we really are better than the Chinese as far as our behavior as a group is concerned. I doubt it tbh.
Local women should be given a pamphlet or a course on how to spot a degenerate westerner. Female expats should be given free sex toys AND a real doll upon arrival. I feel sorry for local and foreign women.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

Again chucking everyone here as scum of the earth.

I have only lived here for 6 years but could count on one hand the shitty things I have seen or believe have been done to anyone in Cambodia by us feral expats. I have seen and know of so much good done for tourists and locals by these "scummy" expats.

Your post I call it by its ever popular expression of "fake news"
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Although there's no denying the video evidence that he smacked her on one occasion, as to the other accusations that he lived off her and he hit her on another occasion, we have heard only one side of the story...

Maybe he will come on here and give his side and also, comment on those accusations.
Queef
Expatriate
New Caledonia

Post by Queef »

Arget wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 1:04 pm Again chucking everyone here as scum of the earth.

I have only lived here for 6 years but could count on one hand the shitty things I have seen or believe have been done to anyone in Cambodia by us feral expats. I have seen and know of so much good done for tourists and locals by these "scummy" expats.

Your post I call it by its ever popular expression of "fake news"
"fake news" automatically makes anything you have to say irrelevant. Just fyi.

You got 200 fingers on one hand? Scary. Been here two years and never seen that many foreigners behaving like pure scum. Because these incidents are not reported in the local press doesn't mean that they're not happening.

Nice pink shades btw
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

Please regale us all with your stories of misbehaving foreigners where and when. 200 will take a while so we can wait.
Tarndog
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Tarndog »

clutchcargo wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 1:26 pm Although there's no denying the video evidence that he smacked her on one occasion, as to the other accusations that he lived off her and he hit her on another occasion, we have heard only one side of the story...

Maybe he will come on here and give his side and also, comment on those accusations.
I'm sure my perspective will be chastised by a bunch of haters, but the video also seems to show some insight into the woman's propensity for hitting him.

I'll never hit a woman- first- but I tell everyone i am with, I will absolutely hit back, and harder. And people don't want that. I don't laugh or look away when I say it. That usually suffices.

If you really want to change behavior, you need to give incentive. My old gf used to hit me (playfully most always, with a rare occasion of anger), and I would hit her back harder (playfully most always, with a rare occasion of anger), and that solved the problem. BTW, she still sends me messages and calls me almost every day. She loves me endlessly because I am a man of principle. Learning isn't always easy, but it's a wonderful thing in the end.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic