Moto cafe

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Glauco83
Expatriate
Italy

Moto cafe

Post by Glauco83 »

I am looking for a moto Cafe racer shop in phnom Penh. Before I always see post of a shop with nice moto in Facebook, but it's long time I don't see his post.. And I don't remember the name!
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Moto care racer

Post by Username Taken »

Green Vespa?
Glauco83
Expatriate
Italy

Re: Moto cafe

Post by Glauco83 »

:pottytrain: thanks but no :( he was a khmer young guys who posted always awesome moto..
Element6
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Element6 »

Was it Moto Cambodge who were making cafe racers? They had some bikes in one of the bars in basaac lane but that has changed theme now
Captain
BANNED
Afghanistan

Post by Captain »

Are you talking about Frost zk? Yes a really righteous dude on a righteous moto.
Gator
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Gator »

There's "Home Workshop" in Tuol Kork. They make custom cafe racers, scramblers, etc. and have a decent online presence through FB & IG.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

Glauco83 wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 8:14 pm I am looking for a moto Cafe racer shop in phnom Penh. Before I always see post of a shop with nice moto in Facebook, but it's long time I don't see his post.. And I don't remember the name!
Was it this one
Stallions of Phnom Penh
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Glauco83
Expatriate
Italy

Post by Glauco83 »

Element6 wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 8:48 pm Was it Moto Cambodge who were making cafe racers? They had some bikes in one of the bars in basaac lane but that has changed theme now
It's possible, but now on the page don't have anymore the type I looking for..
I find on fb png custom moto, but I don't find any review about him, he do nice Honda cb400.. From photo..
Glauco83
Expatriate
Italy

Post by Glauco83 »

Gator wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 9:28 pm There's "Home Workshop" in Tuol Kork. They make custom cafe racers, scramblers, etc. and have a decent online presence through FB & IG.
Woow, I watch now their page, so nice moto! On Monday I will go to have a look!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic