Secret commissions

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Tarndog
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Secret commissions

Post by Tarndog »

RickyBobby wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 8:32 am
What upset me about the child support is it was to be spent on the kids; she used it to pay off her house and bought the kids clothing at the thrift store. Meanwhile she also took away my ability to gift my kids and buy them things, so it always looked like it came from her.
Yep, no accountability for women. Just as designed. They wonder why men have drastically higher suicide rates?

I was right there, on the brink. Cambodia saved me.

I really can't believe how similar our experiences were, even down to the thrift store aspect and being strangers to each other now.
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

frank lee bent wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 8:36 am My girl is different
Noob 101
Have you not figured out by now I ignore you?

You like to call out Trolls. You comment is borderline trollish. (also you just said that a few posts up. A bit senile perhaps)

I will depart from that and ask you a couple of Q's.
Do you not think there's a difference between a bar girl and a genuine university educated/graduated professional girl well connected to her family?
What # is this present 'wife' of yours Frank? 5? 6?
Maybe going better since you stopped picking them from the chicken farm?
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Tarndog wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 8:42 am
RickyBobby wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 8:32 am
What upset me about the child support is it was to be spent on the kids; she used it to pay off her house and bought the kids clothing at the thrift store. Meanwhile she also took away my ability to gift my kids and buy them things, so it always looked like it came from her.
Yep, no accountability for women. Just as designed. They wonder why men have drastically higher suicide rates?

I was right there, on the brink. Cambodia saved me.

I really can't believe how similar our experiences were, even down to the thrift store aspect and being strangers to each other now.
I'm sorry you were in that space and glad that Cambodia saved. All women do not go for the jugular etc, just as all men do not indiscriminately label all fat white women as unworthy bitches.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Lol, why so sensitive RB ?
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

If I see nonsense being spouted as projection I am entitled to say so.
Especially when it is a classic shibboleth heard countless times before from insecure victims.
Whataboutism is hardly a credible argument.

Personally I feel no need to trumpet the virtue of " my Lady" or her superiority to Western women.
People are pretty much the same wherever they come from.
Your contention that American women are worse than Asian women is absurd.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

frank lee bent wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 9:04 am Lol, why so sensitive?
Me? I didn't feel emotion when I responded. I've become fairly number to the comments unless they are directed at me. I genuinely wanted to express the fact, because it is important I remember there are some people who (unlike me) don't find fat white women unappealing....do you see? I own that I am affected, at times, because of how I feel about myself.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

frank lee bent wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 9:06 am Lol, why so sensitive?
If I see nonsense being spouted as projection I am entitled to say so.
Especially when it is a classic shibboleth heard countless times before from insecure victims.
Wow. Look how you updated just to be nasty. When all I was doing was having a genuine share.

Wow.

And why triggered to respond to my singular comment, yet no anger at the male comments? Again, no emotion....pointy pointy
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Violet, I was not responding to you at all. I was writing before I even saw your comments.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

frank lee bent wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 9:11 am Violet, I was not responding to you at all. I was writing before I even saw your comments.
Oh well I am not sure what that means. Perhaps I was triggered? :D
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

I should have been more plain
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic