biden to run for president

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Felgerkarb
Expatriate

Re: biden to run for president

Post by Felgerkarb »

Navel gazing. Yup, that's my hallmark.
===============
We are all puppets in the hands of an insane puppeteer...
--Brother Theodore
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

Brody wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:56 pm Fuck, here we go...

It's easy to be against something. So if you detest Biden, who in the current candidate field do you support?

If you're not familiar with the current crop of contenders, as I'm sure most of you aren't, which major policy stances and commitments would you want out of your candidate?

It's easy to sit back and gaze at the lint in your navel whilst you hammer away at your keyboard and pick apart various public servants.

Ahh, fuck it, what am I wasting my time for....I'll just jump on the bandwagon....Yeah, Biden...fuck that guy....he did 'xyz' that I didn't like, sometime during a 40+ year career in public service....fuck him, rah rah.

As you were, learned 'gentlemen'.
Would you vote for Biden? Do you think he even has a chance to be elected? I just dont see it. Im not being trite.
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Felgerkarb wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:02 pm Navel gazing. Yup, that's my hallmark.

Whatever dude, have fun rolling in the mud...

I was brought up that you don't discuss money, politics or religion in polite company....and CEO is about the furthest thing from polite company as one could get, so I'm doubly in the wrong wading in here.

The political acumen I've witness over the years from the members here is just.... stunning.

As you were.
RogueAnt
Expatriate
French Polynesia

Post by RogueAnt »

If Tulsi Gabbard wasn't for open borders, she would have my support.
Felgerkarb
Expatriate

Post by Felgerkarb »

Brody wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:10 pm
Felgerkarb wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:02 pm Navel gazing. Yup, that's my hallmark.

Whatever dude, have fun rolling in the mud...

I was brought up that you don't discuss money, politics or religion in polite company....and CEO is about the furthest thing from polite company as one could get, so I'm doubly in the wrong wading in here.

The political acumen I've witness over the years from the members here is just.... stunning.

As you were.
Aye, pearls before swine.
===============
We are all puppets in the hands of an insane puppeteer...
--Brother Theodore
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Realclearpolitics synthesises all the major polls
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epoll ... _election/

I think Trump won because anyone other than Hillary- he has the lowest approval rating of any president since Eisenhower
Biden will likely win because anyone other than Trump

What a sad reality when elections are determined by voting against candidates rather than for candidates
canucklhead
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by canucklhead »

Trump is a lock for 2020. Biden will drop out after the release of the "Ukraine files".
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic