The Bridge 2 Bedrooms Apartment for Rent

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
Aica
Expatriate
Cambodia

The Bridge 2 Bedrooms Apartment for Rent

Post by Aica »

💁 This 2 bedrooms apartment for rent is located in one of the prominent locations in Phnom Penh!

Just a short distance to Aeon Mall 1, Royal Palace, Riverside and other tourist destination of the City.

Offers a fully furnished condominium unit which is very suitable for company accommodation or family starter.

💵 Price: $1,300 Per Month

🆔 Property ID: RH-5217

🌐 https://bit.ly/2Uz7Sst

#Apartment #Rent #TheBridge #PrestigeHomesCambodia

ImageImageImageImage
Choose Kindness :wink:
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: The Bridge 2 Bedrooms Apartment for Rent

Post by Kammekor »

Wow, that's steep.

I have stayed in 'the Bridge' in a 32sqm studio and they charged 28$ per night including breakfast.
Aica
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Aica »

Kammekor wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:57 pm Wow, that's steep.

I have stayed in 'the Bridge' in a 32sqm studio and they charged 28$ per night including breakfast.
Hello, I understand your point. this one is 69sqm with 2 bedrooms and bathrooms Thank you
Choose Kindness :wink:
Equinix
Expatriate

Post by Equinix »

Kammekor wrote:Wow, that's steep.

That was their (the bridge club) promotional rate.

The Bridge has a, fcked up design.

When you go to the top swimming pool you still have to use the stairs to go up one more level. And the bathrooms in the studio apartments is done in such a way that when you open the door, the space isn't big enough to sit on the toilet until you close the door. (they should have moved the kitchen 50/75cm and add that space to the bathroom.

And let's not get started on the parking garage. Let's just say it makes you dizzy.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

Equinix wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:18 am
Kammekor wrote:Wow, that's steep.

That was their (the bridge club) promotional rate.

The Bridge has a, fcked up design.

When you go to the top swimming pool you still have to use the stairs to go up one more level. And the bathrooms in the studio apartments is done in such a way that when you open the door, the space isn't big enough to sit on the toilet until you close the door. (they should have moved the kitchen 50/75cm and add that space to the bathroom.

And let's not get started on the parking garage. Let's just say it makes you dizzy.
OK, it's 33$ now for their 32 SQM studios. [edit]37 sqm[/edit]
But yes, the design of their rooms isn't the brightest, and in the studio you have a wet toilet after a shower, which I don't expect in this price range. The finishing isn't particular high quality as well.

But, the elevators rush up and down like rockets. And there's loads of them.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

One more note for those interested, on the higher floors (>20) I had problems with the reception of the mobile signal from Metfone. Not sure it's the height, or the construction, or both.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic