At least 156 dead, hundreds injured in multiple blasts at churches, hotels on Easter Sunday

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
The Whisperer
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: At least 156 dead, hundreds injured in multiple blasts at churches, hotels on Easter Sunday

Post by The Whisperer »

Yerg wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:34 am I have one final thing to say. Jeez man, learn. Read more than right-wing bullshit. If you want to get in to it, let’s open a new thread on whether Islam wants to take over the world or whether the media you read has an agenda. I’ll own you, and I’ll invite a number of “terrorists” to join the conversation to help. They’ll embrace you and show you nothing but love towards another human. They’ll also feel great pity for you. But they’ll say not a word. 🙏🏼
So you know some terrorists, what planet do you come from.
TWO HUNDRED AND NINETY DEAD and still counting and your friends are going to show us love. On your bike-you are a disgrace to all good people.

“There is no sin except stupidity.”
The Whisperer
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Is Islam a peaceful religion.

Post by The Whisperer »

phkachhouk wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:35 pm Shia. No. Suni. Yes.
To me they are all the same. Go live amongst and you will find out.
The Whisperer
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: At least 156 dead, hundreds injured in multiple blasts at churches, hotels on Easter Sunday

Post by The Whisperer »

newkidontheblock wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:40 pm My guess is that a splinter group of the Tamil Tigers caused this despicable act.

A 20+ year civil war with tens of thousands dead (or 100,000 depending on the source) can breed deep seated hostility and fanaticism.
Perhaps this might go someway to answering your question:
During the September 11 attacks of 2001, 2,996 people were killed (including the 19 hijackers) and more than 6,000 others injured.[1][2] These immediate deaths included 265 on the four planes (including the terrorists), 2,606 in the World Trade Center and in the surrounding area, and 125 at the Pentagon.[3][4] The attacks were the deadliest terrorist act in world history, and the most devastating foreign attack on United States soil since the attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941.[5]

Most of those who perished were civilians except for 343 firefighters and 71 law enforcement officers who died in the World Trade Center and on the ground in New York City,[6] and another law enforcement officer who died when United Airlines Flight 93 crashed into a field near Shanksville, Pennsylvania,[7] 55 military personnel who died at the Pentagon in Arlington County, Virginia,[8] and the 19 terrorists who died on board the four aircraft. Overall, 2,605 U.S. citizens, including 2,135 civilians, died in the attacks, while an additional 372 non-U.S. citizens (excluding the 19 perpetrators) also perished, which represented about 12% of the total.[3] More than 90 countries lost citizens in the attacks,[9] including the United Kingdom (67 deaths), the Dominican Republic (47 deaths), and India (41 deaths).

2,974 victims were confirmed to have died in the initial attacks.[10] In 2007, the New York City medical examiner's office began to add people who died of illnesses caused by exposure to dust from the site to the official death toll. The first such victim was a woman, a civil rights lawyer, who had died from a chronic lung condition in February 2002.[11] In September 2009, the office added a man who died in October 2008,[12] and in 2011, a male accountant who had died in December 2010.[13] This raises the number of victims at the World Trade Center site to 2,753, and the overall 9/11 death toll to 2,996.[2]

As of August 2013, medical authorities concluded that 1,140 people who worked, lived, or studied in Lower Manhattan at the time of the attack have been diagnosed with cancer as a result of "exposure to toxins at Ground Zero".[14] It has been reported that over 1,400 9/11 rescue workers who responded to the scene in the days and months after the attacks have since died.[15] At least 11 pregnancies were lost as a result of 9/11.[16] The above is just a fraction of what had been happening to innocent people around the world.
Retribution.
phkachhouk
Expatriate
Australia

Post by phkachhouk »

The Whisperer wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:52 pm
You have no idea about either of those religions/factions or my history.
I suggest you button it to save your embarrassment.

If not. Go ahead. You’ll lose.
The Whisperer
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by The Whisperer »

phkachhouk wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:50 pm
The Whisperer wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:52 pm
You have no idea about either of those religions/factions or my history.
I suggest you button it to save your embarrassment.
Your life can't fall apart if you never had it together
If not. Go ahead. You’ll lose.
Not worth a comment.
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

:facepalm:
The Whisperer wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:33 pm
Yerg wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:34 am I have one final thing to say. Jeez man, learn. Read more than right-wing bullshit. If you want to get in to it, let’s open a new thread on whether Islam wants to take over the world or whether the media you read has an agenda. I’ll own you, and I’ll invite a number of “terrorists” to join the conversation to help. They’ll embrace you and show you nothing but love towards another human. They’ll also feel great pity for you. But they’ll say not a word. 🙏🏼
TWO HUNDRED AND NINETY DEAD and still counting and your friends are going to show us love. On your bike-you are a disgrace to all good people.

Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

“Terrorist” should have given that away you absolute Mong.
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

Yerg wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:19 am :facepalm:
The Whisperer wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:33 pm

And you’re right. There is no sin except stupidity. Except in your case there is clearly every sin INCLUDING stupidity.
TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by TOG »

At least 156 dead, hundreds injured in multiple blasts at churches, hotels on Easter Sunday

Did I miss something or am I in a parallel universe?

These two threads seem to be interwoven with each other but are not connected except by a few stupid members who are hell bent on their own little Jihad.
You don't stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding
The Whisperer
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by The Whisperer »

TOG wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:37 am Re: Is Islam a peaceful religion.

Did I miss something or am I in a parallel universe?

These two threads seem to be interwoven with each other but are not connected except by a few stupid members who are hell bent on their own little Jihad.
You are correct- end of this thread for me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic