Mueller Report. Trump is "f*cked".

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Re: Mueller Report. Trump is "f*cked".

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

In Scottish courts you can get 3 results Guilty, Not guilty or Not proved!

Charlie
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

canucklhead wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:27 pm I guess there is nothing to do but make jokes now that the whole thing has been proven to be a hoax. What will the msm do now?
Even if there had been overwheming evidence of wrong doing, e mails, documents, taped phone calls, paper trails,witness statements, anything, then trump supporters would have said fake news. If evidence were found then trying to impeach him would result in mass violence by said supporters Amerika is fucked either way.

Charlie
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

canucklhead wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:27 pm I guess there is nothing to do but make jokes now that the whole thing has been proven to be a hoax. What will the msm do now?
https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr

The amazing wonder to behold is that in spite of this being the most absurd events to witness in my lifetime, they do not see it. They will never see it.

ImageImageImageImage
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

The 10 Worst, Most Embarrassing U.S. Media Failures on the Trump-Russia Story

https://theintercept.com/2019/01/20/bey ... sia-story/
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

How many lawyers, politicians and hangers-on are on this taxpayers funded gravy-train.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

I am shocked that anyone would even think to question the integrity of the man that discovered Windmill Cancer. A man widely reported by himself to be a "stable genius", a man that "God chose to be President", a man so humble and yet exceptional that he stated he would have rushed in to save the students and teachers of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School from a gunman with an assault weapon, even if he was unarmed at the time of the massacre. A man who promised that he would always tell the truth and also stated "I do try, and I always want to tell the truth. When I can, I tell the truth,"

In other major American news, the FDA has approved a new at-home self-test for the dreaded Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Stand in front of a mirror. Stick out your tongue. I the reflection shows a tongue with a large amount of brown fecal matter in the middle and both edges having an orange tinge, you have not been infected with this debilitating disease.
kaputt
Expatriate
Afghanistan

Post by kaputt »

The beauty of America's Politics is that with all his obvious MADNESS he will be elected again in 2020 !

Every country gets the President / PM it deserves. Trump was elected with NO MAJORITY but it US Election System, fucked up as it is allowed him to be President anyway.

Many foreigners with a bit of political knowledge prefer Trump to Clinton since with the the latter one the US would surely be on another war or two !
TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by TOG »

Just as we Brits think our politicians are the worst in the world, we are reminded of an even worse arena, America.

Thanks to Libtards who spend every waking hour trying to push President Trump out or rubbish him, he is always in the news. If they kept quiet then it would all go away.

If I were American I would be thanking whatever Gods I prayed to for the fact the Donald Trump was President.......The alternative was Hillary Clinton who would have overseen the destruction of the American economy, the military and the land of the free and the home of the brave.
You don't stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

explorer wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:17 am Have another look. These are song lyrics.
Did you Google it? Or did you notice at first sight?
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

It seems most of the posters here haven't actually looked at the report. It says he did obstruct justice and had multiple ties with Russia.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng- ... -takeaways

And a whole lot of Trump's lackeys were prosecuted and jailed.

http://time.com/5556331/mueller-investi ... lty-pleas/
Last edited by John Bingham on Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic