Nudists/naturists in Phnom Penh?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
trove
Tourist
Australia

Nudists/naturists in Phnom Penh?

Post by trove »

Hi,

Any nudists/naturists in PP? I'm an Australian nudist (male, age 50) looking for some new nudist friends to hang out with.
I can travel or host. If anyone is interested - my email is [email protected].

Looking forward to hearing from you
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Re: Nudists/naturists in Phnom Penh?

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

I came across this Phnom Penh theatre house trying to attract volunteers for the forthcoming high season advising prospective applicants they should be comfortable with nudity in their living area. The owner also appears fed up with past slave labor who haven't met his standards.

11/10/2018
"Please DO NOT APPLY if:
- if you are easily bored and don't know what to do in between movies...;
- if you are broke and homeless and just need a place to stay ("wow, free beer!")
- you prefer to party every night and sleep in until late afternoon (no fun to share a house with);
- if you enjoy using drugs (any drugs): we handle a zero tolerance for drug use (yes, any!);
- if you have major issues with people being chill, open-minded and even some nudists in the house;"

"The full staff of all movie theater consist of volunteers from all over the world who all share the apartment below the movie theater in an utmost open-minded atmosphere (nudists alert!)

"*️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️ If you are shy behind a bar or you are fearful of actually talking to people, we will have to let you go... We have had enough introverts who lock themselves up in their rooms all day, are actually highly scared of strangers (oh help, customers!), can't take care of themselves, can't be considerate to others in a shared household and live on delivered fast food...."

" We have had very introvert volunteers who lock themselves up in their room all day, can't talk to customers and can't cook and live on take-away trash only... Nothing in their profile or in their application message to us pointed that out though."

"We do not accept walk-ins or people that sleep in front of our gates..."
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

tightenupvolume1 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:14 am I came across this Phnom Penh theatre house trying to attract volunteers for the forthcoming high season advising prospective applicants they should be comfortable with nudity in their living area. The owner also appears fed up with past slave labor who haven't met his standards.

11/10/2018
"Please DO NOT APPLY if:
- if you are easily bored and don't know what to do in between movies...;
- if you are broke and homeless and just need a place to stay ("wow, free beer!")
- you prefer to party every night and sleep in until late afternoon (no fun to share a house with);
- if you enjoy using drugs (any drugs): we handle a zero tolerance for drug use (yes, any!);
- if you have major issues with people being chill, open-minded and even some nudists in the house;"

"The full staff of all movie theater consist of volunteers from all over the world who all share the apartment below the movie theater in an utmost open-minded atmosphere (nudists alert!)

"*️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️ If you are shy behind a bar or you are fearful of actually talking to people, we will have to let you go... We have had enough introverts who lock themselves up in their rooms all day, are actually highly scared of strangers (oh help, customers!), can't take care of themselves, can't be considerate to others in a shared household and live on delivered fast food...."

" We have had very introvert volunteers who lock themselves up in their room all day, can't talk to customers and can't cook and live on take-away trash only... Nothing in their profile or in their application message to us pointed that out though."

"We do not accept walk-ins or people that sleep in front of our gates..."
That is a direct copy of a post from another member:
topic23825.html
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

I know i was just re posting it ?

Charlie
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

I mostly just have my cock out, but for no valid reason.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

In general public nudism/naturism is highly frowned upon in the Cambodia. More scandalous than foreigners holding hands in public. The locals will probably call the cops and have them take you away for offending them.

Nudism might not be a problem among old, mature people. But among teenagers and young adults full of raging hormones? Possibly the first time away from home?

Sounds like a recipe for trouble.

logos
Expatriate
Kiribati

Post by logos »

newkidontheblock wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:44 am In general public nudism/naturism is highly frowned upon in the Cambodia. More scandalous than foreigners holding hands in public. The locals will probably call the cops and have them take you away for offending them.

Nudism might not be a problem among old, mature people. But among teenagers and young adults full of raging hormones? Possibly the first time away from home?

Sounds like a recipe for trouble.
But the real question is, is it worse than flashing your micro dick on a public forum?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic