Air compressor parts?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Re: Air compressor parts?

Post by Kuroneko »

JerryCan wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:39 pm
Kuroneko wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:53 pm .... post findings/price thanks. Good luck :thumb:
Total bill $15.50, including $3.50 for 700 ml of oil (wasn't necessary, but why not?), and I still have more than half the bottle leftover.

The adjustable regulator was bad ($8, and came with a new pressure gauge, although there's no PSI reading, only atmospheres which is annoying for a damn imperialist like me). Also went ahead and replaced all the fittings and valves attached to the main head $4 more because I noticed they were much better quality than my originals. No need for the capacitor, regulator was causing the starting issues.

Only gripe is that the new regulator's plastic adjustment knob has already fallen off, although internally it doesn't leak like the previous one, so I'll have to glue that on if I can be arsed.

All stuff from Russian market, but it was half empty and most tool sellers were still on vacation.
Glad you got it all fixed :thumb:
JerryCan
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Air compressor parts?

Post by JerryCan »

I'll add that I didn't attempt the route 5 shops so I don't know if there was better stuff or prices because it was too far and I was already too hot, so I stopped at an air conditioned cafe, grabbed some coffee and then headed to the market.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic