Cosmetic Surgery

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Cosmetic Surgery

Post by RickyBobby »

Ever had anything done or considered it? I mean more than a mole removal kind of thing?

If the issues of cost or safety were resolved/removed, what would you like to do, if anything?

I had an acquaintance that has had a few hair implant procedures and now has a full head of hair. He said that because of how they patch it out at the back of the head, its also like a bit of a mini face lift, as it tightens the forehead skin and lifts the eyelids.

I am not bald, but had a receding hairline that I have thought about correcting int his way.

What about you all? Anything?
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Cosmetic Surgery

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Picking up from PhuketRichard's post here: post328905.html#p328905 NB existing thread

I could do with the eyelid surgery as per https://www.plastic-surgery-phuket.com/for-men/

But how risky is it?
The Whisperer
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by The Whisperer »

Up until a few years ago I would have jumped at the chance of Penis enlargement, but at my age now it doesn't really matter.

“A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.”
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

when i had my small cancer removed, Saw men in doing the eye thing..
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

phuketrichard wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:51 am when i had my small cancer removed, Saw men in doing the eye thing..
Is that link above the place you wen Richard, and would you reccommend?
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

The Whisperer wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:34 am Up until a few years ago I would have jumped at the chance of Penis enlargement, but at my age now it doesn't really matter.

“A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.”
I knew this would come up eventually. lol. Is it even on the menu?
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

RickyBobby wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:18 pm
phuketrichard wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:51 am when i had my small cancer removed, Saw men in doing the eye thing..
Is that link above the place you wen Richard, and would you reccommend?
this one, https://www.plastic-surgery-phuket.com/ ... lhospital/ 100% recommend , western service, with thai care and costs
all the drs i have dealt with over 30 years here spoke excellent English as well a, most were trained in the states or Europe
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic