pontoon -- no more freelancers?

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: pontoon -- no more freelancers?

Post by Clutch Cargo »

jah steu wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:57 am
Cam Nivag wrote:
Maybe at the end of the night they'll agree to have sex with you for $8.
Mongers tip: sometimes less than that. If you are outside pontoon or in that area from 4am onwards there are girls who will go with you for free or some nominal amount of money: all they want is a decent bed for the night rather than their shared, noisy, hot little room way out in some dodgy area of town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:mrgreen: methinks the girl might have to be selective about that otherwise she won't get any sleep at all....especially for example, if it's a young, cheap charlie monger that wants to get his money's worth (or opportunity value if free) such that the poor girl will get pounded with multiple pops throughout the night. :whip:
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

newkidontheblock wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:24 am
jah steu wrote:If you are outside pontoon or in that area from 4am onwards there are girls who will go with you for free or some nominal amount of money: ...
4 AM? How can one be still and and kicking at 4 AM? Do all that and then get up at 5 AM for work or the market or start the new day?

Or am I just ancient and ready to be put into a wooden box?
If you are a monger it works best if you are a night owl. Sleep during the hot part of the day when there's not much action.. Many non working expats/tourists around. :salut:
Mr.November
Expatriate
Poland

Post by Mr.November »

It’s true. I went there with my wife two weeks ago (to Pontoon). She was refused entry for being dressed “too sexy”, even though she is not Khmer and being together with me. She wore shorts, sandals and short top.
camborambo
Expatriate
Switzerland

Post by camborambo »

Have been there once a week for manny years,now it's like a gay bar even in the heart of darkness are more girls.
The cocktails are good ,the security.....
You know...
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

camborambo wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 4:19 pm Have been there once a week for manny years,now it's like a gay bar even in the heart of darkness are more girls.
The cocktails are good ,the security.....
You know...
damn.. so its still like that? Thought they would revert back. Assume less people.. less drink sales etc.
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
DrRawBlueGreen
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by DrRawBlueGreen »

Cam Nivag wrote:
Mongers tip: sometimes less than that. If you are outside pontoon or in that area from 4am onwards there are girls who will go with you for free or some nominal amount of money: all they want is a decent bed for the night rather than their shared, noisy, hot little room way out in some dodgy area of town.

So you mean poor girls go with poor souls at the end of the night ?
“If the world was a girl, I’d stick my d..k in the ground. F..k the World.”

“Borders do not make us safe rather they keep us as slaves”
thePeck
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by thePeck »

DrRawBlueGreen wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 7:23 am
Cam Nivag wrote:

So you mean poor girls go with poor souls at the end of the night ?
That's how I did it, at the end of the night at closing it was time for a discount or they'd be out some income that night. Back in the day of course.
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

My dj friend who spins at Pontoon said girls are good to go now... It hasn't went thru the freelancer grapevine yet but it's getting back to how it was
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
NeverNude
Expatriate
Hungary

Post by NeverNude »

Captain Bonez wrote:They have to pay the $8 to get in now
Damn, that’s what a blowie from a Street 51 junkie costs!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic