Cadbury's attempts to own inclusiveness

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Re: Cadbury's attempts to own inclusiveness

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Anthony's Weiner wrote:
John Bingham wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:07 pm Israel was founded after a fairly bloody terrorist campaign against the British in Palestine by the Irgun, a Jewish terrorist organization. There have been a dozen or so Jewish terrorist organizations since the 1940's. I don t believe the Christian that slaughtered 50 in Christchurch is representative of Christians nor do I believe those he murdered deserved their fate.
The Jews were almost exterminated in Europe by the Nazis. Otherwise universally hated. They wanted a place where they wouldn’t be wiped off the face of the earth without a chance to fight back. How many Jewish terrorist organizations have been created since the founding of Israel? At the creation of Israel, there was an invasion of 8 nations, and the Israelis have been fighting for their lives ever since.

The Murdering POS at Christ Church didn’t espouse the Bible as the basis for his actions.

However there are radical extremists that do espouse their scriptures as justification for their actions.

And the vast majority aren’t Christian.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

newkidontheblock wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:02 am
Anthony's Weiner wrote:
John Bingham wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:07 pm Israel was founded after a fairly bloody terrorist campaign against the British in Palestine by the Irgun, a Jewish terrorist organization. There have been a dozen or so Jewish terrorist organizations since the 1940's. I don t believe the Christian that slaughtered 50 in Christchurch is representative of Christians nor do I believe those he murdered deserved their fate.
The Jews were almost exterminated in Europe by the Nazis. Otherwise universally hated. They wanted a place where they wouldn’t be wiped off the face of the earth without a chance to fight back. How many Jewish terrorist organizations have been created since the founding of Israel? At the creation of Israel, there was an invasion of 8 nations, and the Israelis have been fighting for their lives ever since.

The Murdering POS at Christ Church didn’t espouse the Bible as the basis for his actions.

However there are radical extremists that do espouse their scriptures as justification for their actions.

And the vast majority aren’t Christian.
To answer your questions

They wanted a place where they wouldn’t be wiped off the face of the earth without a chance to fight back. Yes, they wanted Palestine and now there are 7.2 million Palestinian refugees, 1 in 3 refugees worldwide are Palestinian.

How many Jewish terrorist organizations have been created since the founding of Israel?
Brit Hakanaim (early 1950's), Kingdom of Isreal ( 1950's), Gush Emunim Underground ( 1970's to 1980's), Sicani, Bat Ayin (2000's), Lehava (2010's), Kach and Kahane Chai ( current), Terror Against Terror ( current), Revolt Against Terror (current). These are groups, not individuals like Baruch Goldstein (American born Jew) who killed 29 Muslims as they worshipped in 1994.

I am Jewish, bar mitzvahed at 13. I am just drawing attention to the fact one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

White Nationalist's are also a real threat to society but courted by the current Potus. Anders Brievik slaughtered 77 children, he was a Freemason, I am a Freemason along with about 6 million other men, he is not representative of Freemasonry. The IRA was predominately Catholic and Irish.
I have been in bars in NYC that openly solicited funds for their murderous ways. No travel bans against Irish, no concerns that the Catholic church may have helped fund their murder of innocents.

There are 1.5 billion Muslims on the earth. The percentage that is terrorists would be in the .01 range I am sure. That would be a million Muslim terrorist To radicalize the remainder with anti-Muslim hatred seems to be a foolish plan. To me, it is like cutting a leg off because of a wart on the bottom of a foot.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Anthony's Weiner wrote:I am Jewish, bar mitzvahed at 13. I am just drawing attention to the fact one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.
So you would rather that the Jews never had a place of refuge? Maybe better that all your fellow Jews just died in Holocaust and not trouble the world any more with Jewish terrorists? Nuts!

If the 99% of the good Muslims in the world loudly denounced and hunted down these radical monsters , instead of wringing their hands and saying the evil westerners are causing terrorists to be born with their anti-Muslim ways, then I’d feel differently.

For far too long the Muslims have been silent and allowed the radicals to spread and poison their people. Hopefully one day, the Muslims will treat their religion as Christians do, as something to better oneself, not something that should be imposed on all.

White Supremacists didn’t stand at the door of a polling station with weapon in hand and state ‘I’m going to get you white crackers’ as voters approached to vote. And then have the FBI do nothing afterwards.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

newkidontheblock wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:19 am
Anthony's Weiner wrote:I am Jewish, bar mitzvahed at 13. I am just drawing attention to the fact one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.
So you would rather that the Jews never had a place of refuge? Maybe better that all your fellow Jews just died in Holocaust and not trouble the world any more with Jewish terrorists? Nuts!

If the 99% of the good Muslims in the world loudly denounced and hunted down these radical monsters , instead of wringing their hands and saying the evil westerners are causing terrorists to be born with their anti-Muslim ways, then I’d feel differently.

For far too long the Muslims have been silent and allowed the radicals to spread and poison their people. Hopefully one day, the Muslims will treat their religion as Christians do, as something to better oneself, not something that should be imposed on all.

White Supremacists didn’t stand at the door of a polling station with weapon in hand and state ‘I’m going to get you white crackers’ as voters approached to vote. And then have the FBI do nothing afterwards.
Is your head permanently up your ass or just when you post?
TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by TOG »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:27 am Is your head permanently up your ass or just when you post?
Another great post that adds nothing but fuels baiting.
You don't stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

TOG wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:52 pm
Anthony's Weiner wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:27 am Is your head permanently up your ass or just when you post?
Another great post that adds nothing but fuels baiting.
and your post added what my little trollish friend?

I put you on ignore, told you and you still troll. Show me the same courtesy, put me on ignore. I won't comment on your posts, you don t comment on mine. I pretend you don t exist, you do the same for me.

Treat me like you treat your own daughter. Can I make it any simpler for you?
TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by TOG »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:11 pm and your post added what my little trollish friend?

I put you on ignore, told you and you still troll. Show me the same courtesy, put me on ignore. I won't comment on your posts, you don t comment on mine. I pretend you don t exist, you do the same for me.

Treat me like you treat your own daughter. Can I make it any simpler for you?
I thought you had put me on ignore, obviously not.

Easy answer, all you have to do is to just stop baiting people and be polite.
You don't stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

I ask again, please ignore me. When you quote me obviously I am notified. please I have no desire to converse with you. Please leave me alone.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic