Cow Crossing Road Kills Teenager on a Motorbike

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Re: Cow Crossing Road Kills Teenager on a Motorbike

Post by RickyBobby »

Police impounded both vehicles for further investigation
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
The Last Word
Expatriate
Laos

Post by The Last Word »

RickyBobby wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:47 am Police impounded both vehicles for further investigation
Is a cow considered a vehicle now?

All jokes aside seriously these teenage scooter ride guys think they are invincible in PP zooming in and out with a passenger until something happens. They absolutely have no respect for the road. I've had a couple close calls with idiots like these. They are asking for a beating.
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

The Last Word wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:36 pm
RickyBobby wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:47 am Police impounded both vehicles for further investigation
Is a cow considered a vehicle now?

All jokes aside seriously these teenage scooter ride guys think they are invincible in PP zooming in and out with a passenger until something happens. They absolutely have no respect for the road. I've had a couple close calls with idiots like these. They are asking for a beating.
I have seen some guys pushing it so fast as to shake my head, for sure. Part skill at times and part insanity.

This one may very likely have been carelessness, but then again could have been a freak accident.

We've all at one time been young and stupid. RIP.
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by TOG »

The Last Word wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:36 pm All jokes aside seriously these teenage scooter ride guys think they are invincible in PP zooming in and out with a passenger until something happens. They absolutely have no respect for the road. I've had a couple close calls with idiots like these. They are asking for a beating.
You should see the school kids in Phuket with their girlfriends side saddle, no helmets and riding as if the devil was after them. Just asking for an early grave.
You don't stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic