A simple resume - are you looking for staff?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
smlmuku
Tourist
Mongolia

A simple resume - are you looking for staff?

Post by smlmuku »

Hello!

I arrived to Phnom Penh last month with my husband and I am looking for work as a sales person in a shop/boutique, receptionist, waitress in an indoor restaurant or a manager in a small hospitality establishment. I speak English, have good computer skills, I am presentable and trustworthy. I have BSc in Accountancy and am therefore good with numbers and cash handling. I worked as a Sales Manager in Mongolia and as a sales person in a jewellery store in Macao (China), and also a waitress with electronic POS. I also managed serviced apartments (design, bookings, receiving guests). My salary expectations are realistic and I am available to start immediately. Please contact me via Facebook (sml.muku.5), PM and I will send you my resume.

Many thanks!

Moogii
Queef
Expatriate
New Caledonia

Re: A simple resume - are you looking for staff?

Post by Queef »

Sorry for being that guy, but why would they hire you when they can hire a local with same set of skills?

Maybe you should aim a little higher. Do you speak Chinese?
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Queef wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:13 pm Sorry for being that guy, but why would they hire you when they can hire a local with same set of skills?

There are locals with those skills ?
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Duncan wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:11 am
Queef wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:13 pm Sorry for being that guy, but why would they hire you when they can hire a local with same set of skills?

Eh, yes.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

hanno wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:59 am
Duncan wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:11 am

Eh, yes.

Great to know some Cambodians have worked in Mongolia as sales managers.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Duncan wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:43 amGreat to know some Cambodians have worked in Mongolia as sales managers.
Great to know that you picked up on the one "qualification" that is absolutely useless :wink:
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

smlmuku wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:47 pm Hello!

I arrived to Phnom Penh last month with my husband and I am looking for work as a sales person in a shop/boutique, receptionist, waitress in an indoor restaurant or a manager in a small hospitality establishment. I speak English, have good computer skills, I am presentable and trustworthy. I have BSc in Accountancy and am therefore good with numbers and cash handling. I worked as a Sales Manager in Mongolia and as a sales person in a jewellery store in Macao (China), and also a waitress with electronic POS. I also managed serviced apartments (design, bookings, receiving guests). My salary expectations are realistic and I am available to start immediately. Please contact me via Facebook (sml.muku.5), PM and I will send you my resume.

Many thanks!

Moogii
The Penthouse Residence was advertising a few days ago on Facebook that they are looking for staff
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic