Request for assistance

Have questions or resources regarding Khmer Culture? This forum is all about the Kingdom of Cambodia's culture. Khmer language, Cambodian weddings, French influence, Cambodian architecture, Cambodian politics, Khmer customs, etc? This is the place. Living in Cambodia can cause you to experience a whole new level of culture shock, so feel free to talk about all things related to the Khmer people, and their traditions. And if you want something in Khmer script translated into English, you will probably find what you need.
thePeck
Expatriate
United States of America

Request for assistance

Post by thePeck »

This is probably easy for most but I'm having a hard time with it. Trying to write the misses and kids names in Khmer. I can get most of it typed but some letters are complicated to do with the keyboards. Like https://www.lexilogos.com/keyboard/khmer.htm

The last one is pretty bad, trying to get a better scan. If someone can type this so I can copy and paste into a form that would be of great help.

Thanks!
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: Request for assistance

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

thePeck wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:32 am This is probably easy for most but I'm having a hard time with it. Trying to write the misses and kids names in Khmer. I can get most of it typed but some letters are complicated to do with the keyboards. Like https://www.lexilogos.com/keyboard/khmer.htm

The last one is pretty bad, trying to get a better scan. If someone can type this so I can copy and paste into a form that would be of great help.

Thanks!
រូហ្សា ផេក
ស្រីលៀង ផេក
ចឿន នាង - cant quite make out the very first letter, i think ive got it right but could you please tell me what letter their name starts with to confirm?
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
thePeck
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by thePeck »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:54 am រូហ្សា ផេក
ស្រីលៀង ផេក
ចឿន នាង - cant quite make out the very first letter, i think ive got it right but could you please tell me what letter their name starts with to confirm?
Damn that was fast. Thanks Jamie. The last one should be "Ne" or "Moe", The kids I have it straight first/last but hers might be last/first or first/last. I told her she didn't need to go get her passport for a better view until tomorrow.

Also thanks, I've been trying to get a guy my wife has been going to to do this for almost 1 week lol somehow he keeps acting like he doesn't understand what I need.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

thePeck wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:39 am
ស្រីលៀង ផេក
Damn that was fast. Thanks Jamie. The last one should be "Ne" or "Moe", The kids I have it straight first/last but hers might be last/first or first/last. I told her she didn't need to go get her passport for a better view until tomorrow.

Also thanks, I've been trying to get a guy my wife has been going to to do this for almost 1 week lol somehow he keeps acting like he doesn't understand what I need.
ahh darn, i bloody had it right the first time but then changed my mind last minute and wrote something else, here is the names for you...

រូហ្សា ផេក - Roza Pek
ស្រីលៀង ផេក - Srey Leang Pek
មឿន នាង - Moeun Neang
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:42 am
ស្រីលៀង ផេក

ahh darn, i bloody had it right the first time but then changed my mind last minute and wrote something else, here is the names for you...

រូហ្សា ផេក - Roza Pek
មឿន នាង - Moeun Neang
hahha I misread for a second-- thought the first one was Rosa Parks lol... assumed he was doing a history lesson
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
thePeck
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by thePeck »

ស្រីលៀង ផេក

រូហ្សា ផេក - Roza Pek
មឿន នាង - Moeun Neang
I'll say it again, since I didn't reply to this last post from you but thanks again Jamie!
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

thePeck wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 11:25 pm
ស្រីលៀង ផេក

រូហ្សា ផេក - Roza Pek
មឿន នាង - Moeun Neang
I'll say it again, since I didn't reply to this last post from you but thanks again Jamie!
no troubles mate, glad i could help :thumb:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic