Creepy Uncle Joe

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Creepy Uncle Joe

Post by RickyBobby »

Just google that. I dare you.

"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Creepy Uncle Joe

Post by John Bingham »

What has this to do with Cambodia? This forum is being hijacked by right-wing Americans.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

People in Cambodia cannot talk about interesting things in the rest of the world? My bad. What does Brexit have to do with Cambodia?
side
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by side »

Alternative thread title:
American supporters of rather rapey President horrified by somewhat creepy old man.
Who's the snowflake now?
Me, not that other crap.
RogueAnt
Expatriate
French Polynesia

Post by RogueAnt »

I really feel sorry for those girls. Not only did they have a very uncomfortable experience, now they have to re-live it through all the memes and videos.
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

RogueAnt wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:46 am I really feel sorry for those girls. Not only did they have a very uncomfortable experience, now they have to re-live it through all the memes and videos.
If Trump did that even once, he would be finished. How does the Dem's turn a blind eye to such obvious inappropriate behavior? Appalling to say the least.

I share because for one it is interesting, and 2, it is disgusting and people should see it for what it is.
Queef
Expatriate
New Caledonia

Post by Queef »

RickyBobby wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:56 am
RogueAnt wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:46 am I really feel sorry for those girls. Not only did they have a very uncomfortable experience, now they have to re-live it through all the memes and videos.
If Trump did that even once, he would be finished. How does the Dem's turn a blind eye to such obvious inappropriate behavior? Appalling to say the least.

I share because for one it is interesting, and 2, it is disgusting and people should see it for what it is.

:beer3:
Cricket99
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Cricket99 »

You're right, Trump is only creepy towards his daughter. https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7TKMeCO ... 200w_d.gif

Cricket99
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Cricket99 »

Cricket99 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:11 pm

You're right, Trump is only creepy towards his daughter. https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7TKMeCO ... 200w_d.gif

And underage Miss Universe contestants
<iframe src="http://video.rollingstone.com/players/0 ... svtCB.html" width="320" height="260" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto"></iframe>

And reporters that look kind of like Ivanka
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Cricket99 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:11 pm

You're right, Trump is only creepy towards his daughter.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic