Creepy Uncle Joe

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Creepy Uncle Joe

Post by BklynBoy »

RickyBobby wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:12 am
why you keep going w/ this nonsense?? you trying to convince people how horrible he is when Trump is so much worse??/ Even if you feel he isn't worse, he is at least on par no?
anyway suppose ur entitled to your opinion but your so wrapped up in this...
are you a voter or you stanning him?
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

It's funny no? The last post of mine introduces a whole new layer. That GIF was posted by the President himself.

Like it or not, its newsworthy and it is current events.

I post it because its something to talk about. Getting all defensive about it doesn't say much.

If you think Trump is as bad or worse, that's not much of an exoneration for Biden.

This is about Biden and his behavior and nothing less. Do you think its appropriate? Or do you just call it fake news? Are you a fan of his?
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

BklynBoy wrote:why you keep going w/ this nonsense?? you trying to convince people how horrible he is when Trump is so much worse??/ Even if you feel he isn't worse, he is at least on par no?
Fantastic, an absolute believer of trump derangement syndrome.

All things bad in the universe must be due to trump.

The only news fit to report is bad news about trump, with America bashing second, of course.

Please enlighten us about how the rotating power cuts are due to trump.

My tin foil hat is on, I promise.

BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

newkidontheblock wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:25 am
BklynBoy wrote:why you keep going w/ this nonsense?? you trying to convince people how horrible he is when Trump is so much worse??/ Even if you feel he isn't worse, he is at least on par no?
Fantastic, an absolute believer of trump derangement syndrome.

All things bad in the universe must be due to trump.

The only news fit to report is bad news about trump, with America bashing second, of course.

Please enlighten us about how the rotating power cuts are due to trump.

My tin foil hat is on, I promise.

Not saying Trump is responsible for everything horrible about the U.S.... if you got that impression from me, that wasn't my point. It just seemed like that one guy RickyBobby was posting constantly about Trump and Joe Biden... If I am wrong, then I apologize ....
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

RickyBobby wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:19 am It's funny no? The last post of mine introduces a whole new layer. That GIF was posted by the President himself.

Like it or not, its newsworthy and it is current events.

I post it because its something to talk about. Getting all defensive about it doesn't say much.

If you think Trump is as bad or worse, that's not much of an exoneration for Biden.

This is about Biden and his behavior and nothing less. Do you think its appropriate? Or do you just call it fake news? Are you a fan of his?
sorry.. must of missed this ... Yea.. maybe i am getting defensive about it and yea, it is funny ...i can't lie-- It would be more funny if Trump didn't have his own history tho..so it seems kinda hypocritical
I suppose it's possible to talk about one of them without talking about the other.....

That's the other issue about voting ..... I am not a "fan" of Biden. I would like to think we all vote for the person who we feel would do the best at the job
I do agree that people get over the top and become fans etc... It is interesting when people debate/compare etc..... It made me think of this article that stated this..

The Misconception: When your beliefs are challenged with facts, you alter your opinions and incorporate the new information into your thinking.

The Truth: When your deepest convictions are challenged by contradictory evidence, your beliefs get stronger.

[media]https://youarenotsosmart.com/2011/06/10 ... re-effect/[/media]
k*rm*geddon
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by k*rm*geddon »

John Bingham wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:49 am What has this to do with Cambodia? This forum is being hijacked by right-wing Americans.
Amusing comment.
It's the normal Leftist demand of "Anything that denigrates one of ours or displays our hypocrisy must be silenced. We will choose what will be discussed and what is said about that topic."

At 5.45 NZ time this morning, these were the lead New Posts on the forum:

Stupidity is not a crime so you are free to go (UK)
No sex please … we’re Japanese (Japan) ... you commented
Burger King pulls ‘racist’ chopstick ad (NZ) ... you commented
Land of Smiles (Thailand) ... 141 pages, presumably you commented
The unibrow movement is here (Greece) ... you commented
Food Question #1 for Americans (USA) ... 9 pages, probably you commented
Then 2 Cambodia related topics
Janties (jean panties) (Paris runway)

Of the 9 posts, only 2 were Cambodia-related. You did not find any of them to be objectionable forum topics. Rather, you happily contributed.

You missed your calling, JB. You really should have been Indoctrinator-In-Charge on a US campus.
MY 99 CENT KINDLE: ... 1974 TRAVEL IN THAILAND, CAMBODIA AND SOUTH VIETNAM : http://www.amazon.co.uk/EXPLAINING-CAMB ... B00L0LC8TO
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

It was originally posted in one of the Cambodia forums, by a poster who only posts weird diatribes about American politics. Since then it got moved to this Asinine area. Please try to keep up - and give up the stalking, you're not very good at it anyway.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:42 am It was originally posted in one of the Cambodia forums, by a poster who only posts weird diatribes about American politics. Since then it got moved to this Asinine area. Please try to keep up - and give up the stalking, you're not very good at it anyway.
Could you please provide a summary of my weird diatribes about USA politics; that would be very helpful thank you.
As far as the section I chose to post I always start there.
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

You need a check up from the neck up mate

Charlie
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic