Creepy Uncle Joe

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Re: Creepy Uncle Joe

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

Hitler came to power not through elections, but because Hindenburg and the circle around Hindenburg ultimately decided to appoint him chancellor in January 1933. This was the result of backroom dealing and power politics, not any kind of popular vote. It is true that after Hitler was already ensconced as chancellor, the Nazis subsequently won the March 1933 elections. But this was in the wake of the Reichstag fire, when the government had passed an emergency law that sharply restricted the activities of left-of-center parties (including the arrest of many Communist leaders). Thus it is difficult to claim that these were “free and fair” elections.

Charlie
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

"My Mothers Father was a Nazi. He voted for Hitler I suppose. So did the majority of voters, so its not rare."

You stated the above in your post yet gave me a thunbs for claiming the opposite in my post ? Are you on drugs ?

Charlie
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

tightenupvolume1 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:42 pm "My Mothers Father was a Nazi. He voted for Hitler I suppose. So did the majority of voters, so its not rare."

You stated the above in your post yet gave me a thumbs for claiming the opposite in my post ? Are you on drugs ?

Charlie
You said:
It is true that after Hitler was already ensconced as chancellor, the Nazis subsequently won the March 1933 elections.
You clearly know a lot more about it than me. I assumed it was an election in a (quasi at least) democratic process.

I gave you a thumbs up for being informative; I appreciate that.
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Only a couple of stages to go for trump, count them

Charlie
Cricket99
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Cricket99 »

RickyBobby wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:56 am
RogueAnt wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:46 am I really feel sorry for those girls. Not only did they have a very uncomfortable experience, now they have to re-live it through all the memes and videos.
If Trump did that even once, he would be finished. How does the Dem's turn a blind eye to such obvious inappropriate behavior? Appalling to say the least.

I share because for one it is interesting, and 2, it is disgusting and people should see it for what it is.
RickyBobby wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:22 pm
John Bingham wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:04 pm
RickyBobby wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:00 pm
God Bless President Trump.....

Trump is another topic and has nothing to do with this thread. Start another.
This thread has nothing to do with Trump? Remind us who coined that childish moniker "Creepy Joe"?
I am not sure who coined it. Google it and you might have to go back 100 pages to figure that out. It sure was not me. is it childish to call that behavior creepy? I find it pretty accurate.
You were the first person to talk about Trump in this thread, no one else. You dragged him and his creepy child hands into this.
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

RickyBobby wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:44 pm

Well if Tucker says it it must be really important, I mean it's not as if Bubba the Love Sponge just spouts gibberish.

“Iraq is a crappy place filled with a bunch of, you know, semiliterate primitive monkeys—that’s why it wasn’t worth invading. But Canada’s a solid place with good-looking women and good fishing. We should invade.”

“I was just reading a story trying to figure out how to get it into our show tonight, about the kid, the 13-year-old, who was, I guess, molested, they’re saying, by his teacher, who had sex with him 28 times in one week … Could you sleep with a 165-pound woman 28 times in one week? Are you physically capable of doing that, or do you take your hat off to this kid? … Look, my theory on this is, you know, 13-year-old boys have one goal, obviously, in life … So my point is that teachers like this, not necessarily this one in particular, but they are doing a service to all 13-year-old girls by taking the pressure off. They are a pressure-relief valve, like the kind you have on your furnace.”

There is an old expression, "Garbage In, Garbage Out", I think it fits FOX News and their viewers very well.
Why not give us Judge Judy's opinion or Jerry Springer's, I mean one was once a judge and the other was once a mayor.
JerryCan
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by JerryCan »

Best analysis I've heard on American politics

John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I was checking the OP's video out for the first time and was quite surprised, the subject certainly does seem very creepy. I was quite convinced but then the section around 2.54 needs further analysis, the hands look like badly done effects disguised as poor quality video. I'll come back to this in the morning. 8-)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
sklmeera
Expatriate
Bhutan

Post by sklmeera »

Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger" That is nothing. Trump is an actual rapist .Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic