White's to become minority.

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
User avatar
RickyBobby
BANNED
Posts: 1086
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:44 pm
Reputation: 357
Cambodia

White's to become minority.

Post by RickyBobby » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:13 pm

Whites to become minority in the US by 2045
Whites to drop to 10% of Canada's population by 2100
Whites to become minority in Britain by 2060
Whites to become minority in Sweden by 2066
Whites to become minority in Italy by 2080
Non Whites are 39% of newborn in France
Does it matter? What do you think?

"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
User avatar
Duncan
Sir Duncan
Posts: 7206
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:22 pm
Reputation: 1824
Location: Wonder Why Central

Re: White's to become minority.

Post by Duncan » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:21 pm

I think it's already happened in Asia and Africa.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
User avatar
Sidewalker
Expatriate
Posts: 789
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:56 pm
Reputation: 247
Location: Siem Reap
Netherlands

Re: White's to become minority.

Post by Sidewalker » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:22 pm

I don't care, I'm a minority in this country, so I'm used to it.
There are people who cannot imagine that there are other ways of life than their own life. :facepalm:
User avatar
Paulo
Expatriate
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:39 pm
Reputation: 87
Cambodia

Re: White's to become minority.

Post by Paulo » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:32 pm

I've been a minority for many years. All of my children are mixed too. Now I feel guilty for the fall of the longnoses.
User avatar
clutchcargo
Expatriate
Posts: 3345
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:09 pm
Reputation: 1740
Cambodia

Re: White's to become minority.

Post by clutchcargo » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:36 pm

Suitable post for April Fool's day, OP :mrgreen: Should stir up a hornet's nest.. :O:

Blame it on the feminists for not wanting to be baby machines any more and have lots of kids.

Blame it on the MGTOWS for opting out of traditional relationships with women..hence less kids.

Blame it on the muslims for it is the will of Allah to have many kids..

:Bravo: :beer:
User avatar
RickyBobby
BANNED
Posts: 1086
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:44 pm
Reputation: 357
Cambodia

Re: White's to become minority.

Post by RickyBobby » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:39 pm

clutchcargo wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:36 pm
Suitable post for April Fool's day, OP :mrgreen: Should stir up a hornet's nest.. :O:

Blame it on the feminists for not wanting to be baby machines any more and have lots of kids.

Blame it on the MGTOWS for opting out of traditional relationships with women..hence less kids.

Blame it on the muslims for it is the will of Allah to have many kids..

:Bravo: :beer:
Well, you are on to something. Immigration is being spurned by declining birth rates in socialized countries whereby they cannot sustain their social programs with a declining population. And a large portion of the immigrant population have much higher birth rates.
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
User avatar
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
Posts: 1157
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:29 pm
Reputation: 258
Location: london
India

Re: White's to become minority.

Post by tightenupvolume1 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:42 pm

a faint heart never fucked a pig
Pisshead
Expatriate
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:14 am
Reputation: 18
Australia

Re: White's to become minority.

Post by Pisshead » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:45 pm

The problem is in menial labour.

If the west adopts the same rules as Asia then only locals will be employed to do menial labour.

By doing this together with eliminating the welfare system unemployment will hit around the 0.5 % instantly and all the economy will go up.

Until then we wil only go downhill letting the fake refugees in to take our jobs.
Chamboy
Expatriate
Posts: 103
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:10 pm
Reputation: 42
Cambodia

Re: White's to become minority.

Post by Chamboy » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:53 pm

Pisshead wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:45 pm
The problem is in menial labour.

If the west adopts the same rules as Asia then only locals will be employed to do menial labour.

By doing this together with eliminating the welfare system unemployment will hit around the 0.5 % instantly and all the economy will go up.

Until then we wil only go downhill letting the fake refugees in to take our jobs.
Where did you become so scholarly inclined?
Are you a PHD researcher at Explorer U.?
User avatar
clutchcargo
Expatriate
Posts: 3345
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:09 pm
Reputation: 1740
Cambodia

Re: White's to become minority.

Post by clutchcargo » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:57 pm

Paulo wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:32 pm
I've been a minority for many years. All of my children are mixed too. Now I feel guilty for the fall of the longnoses.
Don't worry, they will have very much a promising career right here in Asia as an actor, newsreader, game show host, beauty pageant entrant, TV celebrity et al. Nearly all the ones you see on TV are 50/50 white/asian. :thumb:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 47 guests