White's to become minority.

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Multipox
Expatriate
Posts: 287
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:20 pm
Reputation: 42
Andorra

Re: White's to become minority.

Post by Multipox » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:47 am

Anthony's Weiner wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:30 am
....

You are more than welcome to ignore my posts. ...
As you are to take your own advice, preferably before posting next time.
When I need advice about life, I just check in here.
Stinkman
Expatriate
Posts: 156
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:41 am
Reputation: 68

Re: White's to become minority.

Post by Stinkman » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:13 am

I hate whitey. Kill whitey!
Pisshead
Expatriate
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:14 am
Reputation: 18
Australia

Re: White's to become minority.

Post by Pisshead » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:22 am

They take over soon.

Will they help us like we helped them?

They dont even help each other FFS.

Of course they wont help us.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
Posts: 1530
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:00 am
Reputation: 1034
United States of America

Re: White's to become minority.

Post by Anthony's Weiner » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:55 am

Multipox wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:47 am
Anthony's Weiner wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:30 am
....

You are more than welcome to ignore my posts. ...
As you are to take your own advice, preferably before posting next time.
Thank you again for your exceptionally witty and insightful remark. At 8:00 am exactly, we both push the ignore button, and you will not need to read my posts and I will not have to endure you banal, ill-conceived pithy critiques. 6 minutes and counting to ass hole freedom day :wave:
Kraken9216
Tourist
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:39 pm
Reputation: 6
Haiti

Re: White's to become minority.

Post by Kraken9216 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:01 am

So what are you all doing in Cambodia to save the white race? Are you hoping to find your trad white queen in KoW? If you aren't passing on your genes then you are contributing to the death of the white race, no?

If you are so concerned about miscegenation then you should stop engaging in it.
Pisshead
Expatriate
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:14 am
Reputation: 18
Australia

Re: White's to become minority.

Post by Pisshead » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:05 am

Kraken9216 wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:01 am
So what are you all doing in Cambodia to save the white race? Are you hoping to find your trad white queen in KoW? If you aren't passing on your genes then you are contributing to the death of the white race, no?

If you are so concerned about miscegenation then you should stop engaging in it.
If you cant beat em, Join em
User avatar
Duncan
Sir Duncan
Posts: 7206
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:22 pm
Reputation: 1824
Location: Wonder Why Central

Re: White's to become minority.

Post by Duncan » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:10 am

The way the world is going with white guys shaggin Asians and blacks, and dark girls liking lilly white skin there will only be half-whites and half-blacks in the future world. For those that cannot see that , just put on a darker shade of sunglasses.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
User avatar
Kuroneko
Expatriate
Posts: 3498
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 11:18 am
Reputation: 641

Re: White's to become minority.

Post by Kuroneko » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:54 am

Duncan wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:10 am
The way the world is going with white guys shaggin Asians and blacks, and dark girls liking lilly white skin there will only be half-whites and half-blacks in the future world. For those that cannot see that , just put on a darker shade of sunglasses.
:D

User avatar
Duncan
Sir Duncan
Posts: 7206
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:22 pm
Reputation: 1824
Location: Wonder Why Central

Re: White's to become minority.

Post by Duncan » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:49 am

Kuroneko wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:54 am
Duncan wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:10 am
The way the world is going with white guys shaggin Asians and blacks, and dark girls liking lilly white skin there will only be half-whites and half-blacks in the future world. For those that cannot see that , just put on a darker shade of sunglasses.
:D



Ah, yes , those were the days,,,,,,,,of mini skirts.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
pczz
Expatriate
Posts: 2750
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:00 pm
Reputation: 621
Location: phnom penh
Great Britain

Re: White's to become minority.

Post by pczz » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:03 pm

Duncan wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:49 am
Kuroneko wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:54 am
Duncan wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:10 am
The way the world is going with white guys shaggin Asians and blacks, and dark girls liking lilly white skin there will only be half-whites and half-blacks in the future world. For those that cannot see that , just put on a darker shade of sunglasses.
:D



Ah, yes , those were the days,,,,,,,,of mini skirts.
of mini skirts without denim jeans underneath them!
Actually this topic is sort of Brexit related. many years ago a guy called enoch powell stirred upa a lot of race hate in the uk and figures were produced which claimed that muslims would be the largest group in the UK by 2017. TO fix this, the labout government unde Tony Blair decided to allow all the poor white catholic countries who joined the Eu access to the UK 2 years before the rest of the EU. The result was lots of east european catholics having lots of babies and the second language in the Uk went from being Urdu to being Polish. problem solved? Course not. Now the arsey british unwashed and uneducated decided they dibnt like the polish anymore than they liked the pakistanis.
Does this mean Brits are not racist, because they hate everyone regardless of their colour :stir:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 49 guests