White's to become minority.

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
User avatar
RickyBobby
BANNED
Posts: 1086
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:44 pm
Reputation: 357
Cambodia

Re: White's to become minority.

Post by RickyBobby » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:49 am

Regarding Lauren Southern and her work. In case you are not familiar, here is her recent vid. She's come a long way and is just getting started. Love some of these people (mentioned in this thread) or hate them, they are confronting issues the MSM is either incapable of presenting, or being willfully being blind and complicit in a controlled narrative that refuses to discuss certain things.

To be clear, just because I follow certain people doesn't mean I agree with everything they say. I am a truth seeker, and that means wading through (sometimes) a lot of garbage to find it.

"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
User avatar
RickyBobby
BANNED
Posts: 1086
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:44 pm
Reputation: 357
Cambodia

Re: White's to become minority.

Post by RickyBobby » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:50 am

newkidontheblock wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:14 pm
tightenupvolume1 wrote:has anybody actually seen trumps birth certificate ?

Do you honestly believe he was born in Kenya, sir?
I missed something. Was his birthplace ever in dispute? :P
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
JerryCan
Expatriate
Posts: 170
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:55 pm
Reputation: 73
Cambodia

Re: White's to become minority.

Post by JerryCan » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:02 am

RickyBobby wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:49 am
Regarding Lauren Southern and her work. In case you are not familiar, here is her recent vid. She's come a long way and is just getting started. Love some of these people (mentioned in this thread) or hate them, they are confronting issues the MSM is either incapable of presenting, or being willfully being blind and complicit in a controlled narrative that refuses to discuss certain things.

To be clear, just because I follow certain people doesn't mean I agree with everything they say. I am a truth seeker, and that means wading through (sometimes) a lot of garbage to find it.

I'm aware of Lauren Southern's work and was encouraged by her recent EU speech, as she did show signs of maturing. As mentioned I have some respect for her, which is much more than I can say about others.

I'm also aware of the corruption of the "MSM", but that's old news to me. If these people are what it takes to wake people up to the reality of things, then so be it, I just wont have any part of supporting them or respecting them.
User avatar
RickyBobby
BANNED
Posts: 1086
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:44 pm
Reputation: 357
Cambodia

Re: White's to become minority.

Post by RickyBobby » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:09 am

JerryCan wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:02 am
RickyBobby wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:49 am
Regarding Lauren Southern and her work. In case you are not familiar, here is her recent vid. She's come a long way and is just getting started. Love some of these people (mentioned in this thread) or hate them, they are confronting issues the MSM is either incapable of presenting, or being willfully being blind and complicit in a controlled narrative that refuses to discuss certain things.

To be clear, just because I follow certain people doesn't mean I agree with everything they say. I am a truth seeker, and that means wading through (sometimes) a lot of garbage to find it.

I'm aware of Lauren Southern's work and was encouraged by her recent EU speech, as she did show signs of maturing. As mentioned I have some respect for her, which is much more than I can say about others.

I'm also aware of the corruption of the "MSM", but that's old news to me. If these people are what it takes to wake people up to the reality of things, then so be it, I just wont have any part of supporting them or respecting them.
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
explorer
Expatriate
Posts: 2039
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:37 pm
Reputation: 677
Australia

Re: White's to become minority.

Post by explorer » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:29 am

RickyBobby wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:50 am
I missed something. Was his birthplace ever in dispute?
Barack Obama was not born in the US, and was not eligible to be president. Nobody realized until after he became president, so they brushed it under the carpet. Trump raised the issue. Barack Obama eventually produced a fake birth certificate.

Most people probably dont know because it was brushed under the carpet, and the mainstream media did not cover it.

But then what would you do if the person who has already become president is not eligible to be president? In his case you would also get cries of being racist.
## I thought I knew all the answers, but they changed all the questions. ##
User avatar
Kuroneko
Expatriate
Posts: 3498
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 11:18 am
Reputation: 641

Re: White's to become minority.

Post by Kuroneko » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:45 am

explorer wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:29 am
RickyBobby wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:50 am
I missed something. Was his birthplace ever in dispute?
Barack Obama was not born in the US, and was not eligible to be president. Nobody realized until after he became president, so they brushed it under the carpet. Trump raised the issue. Barack Obama eventually produced a fake birth certificate.

Most people probably dont know because it was brushed under the carpet, and the mainstream media did not cover it.

But then what would you do if the person who has already become president is not eligible to be president? In his case you would also get cries of being racist.
This view was rejected by FactCheck.org, which viewed the Obama campaign's hard copy of the Certification of Live Birth and reported that:

FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as "supporting documents" to this article. Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said. Henig, Jess; Miller, Joe (November 1, 2008). "Born in the U.S.A.: The truth about Obama's birth certificate". FactCheck.org. Archived from the original on December 31, 2009. Retrieved December 19, 2009.
User avatar
RickyBobby
BANNED
Posts: 1086
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:44 pm
Reputation: 357
Cambodia

Re: White's to become minority.

Post by RickyBobby » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:01 am

explorer wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:29 am
RickyBobby wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:50 am
I missed something. Was his birthplace ever in dispute?
Barack Obama was not born in the US, and was not eligible to be president. Nobody realized until after he became president, so they brushed it under the carpet. Trump raised the issue. Barack Obama eventually produced a fake birth certificate.

Most people probably don't know because it was brushed under the carpet, and the mainstream media did not cover it.

But then what would you do if the person who has already become president is not eligible to be president? In his case you would also get cries of being racist.
I thought people were talking about Trump here.

Was that settled for real? To me its a non issue, a rule made by men, for what reason? Personally I like the rule though. But, if a person not born in the country is duly elected, and chosen by the people, it shouldn't matter as long as it was declared.
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
explorer
Expatriate
Posts: 2039
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:37 pm
Reputation: 677
Australia

Re: White's to become minority.

Post by explorer » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:11 am

Kuroneko wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:45 am
This view was rejected by FactCheck.org, which viewed the Obama campaign's hard copy of the Certification of Live Birth and reported that:

FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as "supporting documents" to this article. Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said. Henig, Jess; Miller, Joe (November 1, 2008). "Born in the U.S.A.: The truth about Obama's birth certificate". FactCheck.org. Archived from the original on December 31, 2009. Retrieved December 19, 2009.
I think there are some situations where they have to tow the line of those in power. Imagine if they had said he was not born in the US.

By the time they got it, they may have had one which did appear to be genuine. Someone behind the scenes could have organized that.

I dont want to debate this issue. I just answered a question.

That rule, which applies in the US, does not apply in many other countries.
## I thought I knew all the answers, but they changed all the questions. ##
Multipox
Expatriate
Posts: 287
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:20 pm
Reputation: 42
Andorra

Re: White's to become minority.

Post by Multipox » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:49 am

Anthony's Weiner wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:24 am
....

I am well aware of the electoral process if you come from a small or sparsely populated state your vote is given more weight than if you come from a heavily populated state. Hardly a beacon of democracy, some votes are worth more than others. It is the system we have, but it still doesn't t make 25.7% of the eligible voters a landslide victory. trump won, it's true but no need to embellish it Next it will be he is President because God wanted him to be, oops already claimed
The European Commission is also lopsided in favor of France since DeGaulle insisted on it. If the others hadn't given in, there would have been no EU. Just as there would have no United States if the smaller states had not been given consideration.

Protection of geographic minorities is also the reason the US senate gives 2 seats to every state. If it were to be proportionate to population only then the US would need only the House of Representatives.
You could also say the Supreme Court is not a democratic institution.

It's not that small states have more weight than large ones, it's that they have equal weight. Saying they have more weight is assuming the majority vote is the only form of democracy.

Regarding the 25%, a landslide would be determined in any case by the percentage of people who voted, not the percentage of the population or even of eligible voters.

If you're just pumping out the usual European anti-US rant, or an anti-Trump rant, until the bars open again, please spare me. I could use the sleep.
When I need advice about life, I just check in here.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
Posts: 1530
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:00 am
Reputation: 1034
United States of America

Re: White's to become minority.

Post by Anthony's Weiner » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:30 am

Multipox wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:49 am
Anthony's Weiner wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:24 am
....

I am well aware of the electoral process if you come from a small or sparsely populated state your vote is given more weight than if you come from a heavily populated state. Hardly a beacon of democracy, some votes are worth more than others. It is the system we have, but it still doesn't t make 25.7% of the eligible voters a landslide victory. trump won, it's true but no need to embellish it Next it will be he is President because God wanted him to be, oops already claimed
The European Commission is also lopsided in favor of France since DeGaulle insisted on it. If the others hadn't given in, there would have been no EU. Just as there would have no United States if the smaller states had not been given consideration.

Protection of geographic minorities is also the reason the US senate gives 2 seats to every state. If it were to be proportionate to population only then the US would need only the House of Representatives.
You could also say the Supreme Court is not a democratic institution.

It's not that small states have more weight than large ones, it's that they have equal weight. Saying they have more weight is assuming the majority vote is the only form of democracy.

Regarding the 25%, a landslide would be determined in any case by the percentage of people who voted, not the percentage of the population or even of eligible voters.

If you're just pumping out the usual European anti-US rant, or an anti-Trump rant, until the bars open again, please spare me. I could use the sleep.
You are more than welcome to ignore my posts. I'm sure sharing your exceptional intelligence must get tiring for you, that and being a part-time weekend assistant wannabe mod. You really are remarkable being able to juggle both at the same time.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 69 guests