White's to become minority.

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: White's to become minority.

Post by BklynBoy »

RickyBobby wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:38 am
BklynBoy wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:47 amHe doesn't care what color or creed anyone is-- and he is the only one who "knows whats going on"... him and Trump...2 peas in a pod.
Suppose you have a right to your opinion...
Yea man. Trump only has 1 supporter. That's why he will win by a landslide in 2020.
unfortunately your right about his supporters .. He lost popular vote bro... so unsure where you get the landslide from in the next election but whatever.. We will see what happens
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
JerryCan
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by JerryCan »

RickyBobby wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:07 am I like your post, it is well thought out and you explained your views well. I do not agree however. I find Faith to be articulate, consistent and brave. That is not saying I agree with everything she says; tbh the jury is out and I am trying to keep an open mind. I have not closed the door. I think we need to hear these people out; Stefan Molineaux, Jordan Peterson, Faith Goldy, Lauren Southern, even Ben Shapiro, have some excellent counterpoints to consider, to help wade through the very biased MSM to try to make sense out of something and find truth.

You never mentioned John Tory, a mamby pamby career politician. A lot of politics is about getting rid of the one in power more than voting the alternative. That's how the Canadian PM boy wonder got elected. He will go down in flames and shame in October as did Wynne. There's good reason for it.

For that reason, I would have voted for Faith in Toronto if I could. She actually had some fresh new ideas, and as we have seen in the USA, when the system is broken and in decay, we need to turn it on its head.

People are afraid of Faith, because shes a fast talking quick thinking and confident woman with a lot to say and some valid arguments that most ppl are too PC to address for fear. As I said, I cannot determine what I don't agree with about her, but I do admire her courage, and she is not getting rich yet. We need to listen to these fringe people to balance the discourse and to challenge our values to see where if anywhere we might be wrong, or else to confirm and reinforce our beliefs. Theres nothing wrong with free speech, words never hurt anyone.
We can agree to disagree on Faith, I personally see her confidence and bravery as a sign of ignorance. It's like being a teenager, you feel immortal until you realise you are not.

The people you list however I have huge problems with. I'll focus on their actions (not the message, just to be clear) because actions I believe speak louder than words.

Stefan Molyneux, I can only say that after have a listen and doing some digging, I can't say he's anything more than dishonest and...dare I say it, a bit psychotic. I don't like people talking on their podcast about dreaming to murder their own mother. There's been a few videos out there really going into depth about this (this one comes to mind...

To skip the boring backstory of the youtuber, just go to the psycho analysis section to see what I mean.

Lauren Southern, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt that she's just young and naive. Her work is what you'd expect from a 19 year old who dropped out of college, I'll just put it that way.

And Jordan Peterson. I happened to know who Peterson was before he was famous. He would appear on Steve Paikin's show talking about depression and the like (which I was suffering from too), along with his daughter. The guy NEVER talked about politics or even cared when he taught at U of T, and he could barely function without his meds and was also a clinical psychiatrist, which is a scary thought in itself. A doctor who can't cure the problem he's licenced to diagnose and treat.

And then all of a sudden he uses some bill 16c issue to "raise awareness" and now he's promoting his own self help book, going on speaking tours and making a nice chunk of change for himself, not to mention promoting a bloody dangerous diet of meat only. That's another topic in itself, but he's not a dietician. Point is, just looking at his actions, he seems at least to me to be an opportunist and everything he does is aimed at generating income.

I understand most non-Canadians or even non-political Canadians wont know who Peterson is before his rise to fame, but his actions seem to follow a financial opportunist and nothing else. So his messages to me have no weight either.

Ben Shaprio, I don't know much about so I wont comment. I don't like his voice though (subjective of course).
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

TOG wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:40 pm
Anthony's Weiner wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:26 pm e]

I think that most people pity those who do not read posts properly and then post irrelevant comments.

I could not care one iota what colour race or creed anyone is. I do care however about races of people who refuse to integrate into their new homeland. People who refuse to follow their new countries laws and prefer the ones of their origin. People who try to turn the country that has given them sanctuary into a replica of what hey escaped from.

However, there is quiet a large number of people who simply do not see or understand what is going on. There is not a country in the world where multiculturalism has been a success. Only integration into the existing culture stands any chance of success.
Kindly show me where the OP commented on those that do not integrate. I believe his post is about whites becoming a minority in nations that are now predominately white. I see nothing about the imposition of sharia law on your beloved ( though likely abandoned by yourself ) fatherland. As to your assertion that multiculturalism doesn't t work, I strongly suggest you visit Canada, a nation of immigrants, as it is ranked #3 in the world by USNews ( #1 in quality of life and #2 in citizenship). Further when in Canada, visit Toronto, the most diverse major city in the world where "whites" are a minority or Vancouver, also a city where "whites" are a minority. Odd a man whose moniker is strength through diversity considers diversity to be only whether your hair is blonde or brown as long as you have blue eyes. And yes I pity those who hear dog whistles
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

RickyBobby wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:38 am
BklynBoy wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:47 amHe doesn't care what color or creed anyone is-- and he is the only one who "knows whats going on"... him and Trump...2 peas in a pod.
Suppose you have a right to your opinion...
Yea man. Trump only has 1 supporter. That's why he will win by a landslide in 2020.
If I am not mistaken trump received fewer votes than clinton. I would hardly consider 25.7% of the eligible voters in the USA backing a candidate a landslide.
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

JerryCan wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:37 am
RickyBobby wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:07 am I like your post, it is well thought out and you explained your views well. I do not agree however. I find Faith to be articulate, consistent and brave. That is not saying I agree with everything she says; tbh the jury is out and I am trying to keep an open mind. I have not closed the door. I think we need to hear these people out; Stefan Molineaux, Jordan Peterson, Faith Goldy, Lauren Southern, even Ben Shapiro, have some excellent counterpoints to consider, to help wade through the very biased MSM to try to make sense out of something and find truth.

You never mentioned John Tory, a mamby pamby career politician. A lot of politics is about getting rid of the one in power more than voting the alternative. That's how the Canadian PM boy wonder got elected. He will go down in flames and shame in October as did Wynne. There's good reason for it.

For that reason, I would have voted for Faith in Toronto if I could. She actually had some fresh new ideas, and as we have seen in the USA, when the system is broken and in decay, we need to turn it on its head.

People are afraid of Faith, because shes a fast talking quick thinking and confident woman with a lot to say and some valid arguments that most ppl are too PC to address for fear. As I said, I cannot determine what I don't agree with about her, but I do admire her courage, and she is not getting rich yet. We need to listen to these fringe people to balance the discourse and to challenge our values to see where if anywhere we might be wrong, or else to confirm and reinforce our beliefs. Theres nothing wrong with free speech, words never hurt anyone.
We can agree to disagree on Faith, I personally see her confidence and bravery as a sign of ignorance. It's like being a teenager, you feel immortal until you realise you are not.

The people you list however I have huge problems with. I'll focus on their actions (not the message, just to be clear) because actions I believe speak louder than words.

Stefan Molyneux, I can only say that after have a listen and doing some digging, I can't say he's anything more than dishonest and...dare I say it, a bit psychotic. I don't like people talking on their podcast about dreaming to murder their own mother. There's been a few videos out there really going into depth about this (this one comes to mind...

To skip the boring backstory of the youtuber, just go to the psycho analysis section to see what I mean.

Lauren Southern, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt that she's just young and naive. Her work is what you'd expect from a 19 year old who dropped out of college, I'll just put it that way.

And Jordan Peterson. I happened to know who Peterson was before he was famous. He would appear on Steve Paikin's show talking about depression and the like (which I was suffering from too), along with his daughter. The guy NEVER talked about politics or even cared when he taught at U of T, and he could barely function without his meds and was also a clinical psychiatrist, which is a scary thought in itself. A doctor who can't cure the problem he's licenced to diagnose and treat.

And then all of a sudden he uses some bill 16c issue to "raise awareness" and now he's promoting his own self help book, going on speaking tours and making a nice chunk of change for himself, not to mention promoting a bloody dangerous diet of meat only. That's another topic in itself, but he's not a dietician. Point is, just looking at his actions, he seems at least to me to be an opportunist and everything he does is aimed at generating income.

I understand most non-Canadians or even non-political Canadians wont know who Peterson is before his rise to fame, but his actions seem to follow a financial opportunist and nothing else. So his messages to me have no weight either.

Ben Shaprio, I don't know much about so I wont comment. I don't like his voice though (subjective of course).
Yes, I see white, you see black. We will never agree, but I appreciate the civil discourse.

I am of the opinion that we are not static and who we were 3,5,10 years ago and what we believed then means little. My beliefs and opinions have changed a LOT in the same periods of time. So what?!

So, I disagree with your opinions on these people, but they are more common that not, I will give you that. I prefer to form my own opinions on people than to listen to armchair critics analysis. So, I get it from the horses mouth and try to sort it out.

These people I mentioned are fascinating to me, because they are presenting new ideas and challenging my thinking in new ways; in good ways, because it makes me search for truth. I like that, and its not an endorsement, it is just an open mind. I do not cast aside the message because of something the messenger said or did in the past. (even if they once entertained fantasies of killing their own mother)

This seems to be liberal modus operandi, which is to attack the character or behavior of the person (ad hominim) instead of unpacking the message on its merits. And just because they said one absurd thing yesterday doesn't disqualify something they said today.

It reminds me of a quote by Ralf Waldo Emerson.
“Else if you would be a man speak what you think to-day in words as hard as cannon balls, and to-morrow speak what tomorrow thinks in hard words again, though it contradict every thing you said to-day.”
People that wish to push through the rhetoric and paradigms of social pressure to conform will sometimes say things that are not correct, or at the least, misunderstood. But, it requires boldness and courage to even try. That, to me is commendable. Some things need to be discussed. That should be the purpose of our Universities, to challenge thought and find truth. How can we do it if we do not confront the mundane and the absurd both?

Faith Goldy is not stupid, and just because she is good looking and has sexuality, that should not be held against her. And if she did or said something stupid, it does not exclude everything else she says and does.

Same goes for Lauren Southern who is barely 21 years old. She has a lot to offer and she has already made "I was wrong" videos, and is an evolving person as she learns and grows. She can definitely hold her own, and she is smart as a whip and realized she was wasting her time and talent in school which only served to try to inculcate/brainwash her, and to turn her into another drone. Her work has evolved from You Tube personality to award winning full length Documentary efforts, highlighting real life issues in the world; stories that need to be told.

Stefan Molineaux has some interesting things to ponder, not the least of which is IQ and race stats, which JP fully supports. I like listening to him, but don't know how to sort it all, but it give my mind some good cardio.

JP is amazing, and I love listening to him, as do people all over the world. (He is filling sold out arenas of 4,500 people) He is not going away any time soon, his message brings hope and change to so many, especially young men, who are taking control of their lives again just by having him tell them they can. His message, at the core is so simple. Take responsibility for your own lives before you try to change the world.

His diet works for him, and he doesn't recommend it. And it has cured his depression, and its not shameful to suffer it. No one chooses it.

If you wish to have further discussions about these people, please try to unpack some specifics about their message, and where they are wrong. I would like to hear it, and I will keep an open mind. But attack the message, not the messenger please. Stick with the issues.
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

RickyBobby when you state "This seems to be liberal modus operandi, which is to attack the character or behavior of the person (ad hominim) instead of unpacking the message on its merits. ", surely you are not suggesting the President ( master of ad hominem attacks ) is a liberal are you?
Queef
Expatriate
New Caledonia

Post by Queef »

@Ricky Bobby
Multipox
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by Multipox »

j57 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:11 pm we used to say that women were all pink on the inside..
I noticed your stats did not include Russia and Poland..
who cares..? it is their moral character that matters..
The white population of Russia has been declining for some time.
Also a problem in Germany, even in Hitler's time. He tried to set up special "camps" of male and female youth nearby to encourage them.
These countries simply can't maintain their industrial and service workforces without immigration.
I think the problem is a bit lower down than moral character.
When I need advice about life, I just check in here.
Multipox
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by Multipox »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:05 am ....
If I am not mistaken trump received fewer votes than clinton. ....
That's happened with a few presidents, like Kennedy.
It's because the president is elected by the Elector College not by popular majority.
This keeps the country from being run by just 2 or 3 of the most populous states.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Multipox wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:12 am
Anthony's Weiner wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:05 am ....
If I am not mistaken trump received fewer votes than clinton. I would hardly consider 25.7% of the eligible voters in the USA backing a candidate a landslide.
That's happened with a few presidents, like Kennedy.
It's because is elected by the Elector College not by popular majority.
This keeps the country from being run by just 2 or 3 of the most populous states.
I am well aware of the electoral process if you come from a small or sparsely populated state your vote is given more weight than if you come from a heavily populated state. Hardly a beacon of democracy, some votes are worth more than others. It is the system we have, but it still doesn't t make 25.7% of the eligible voters a landslide victory. trump won, it's true but no need to embellish it Next it will be he is President because God wanted him to be, oops already claimed
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic