A Non Racist Observation

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Re: A Non Racist Observation

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

1/ You refuse to believe the ethnic make up of Bradford by suggesting that immigrants refuse to fill in the census form, it is against the law not to fill the form in, i tried a few years ago just to be awkward and was harried and chased until i gave up
2/ racists always bring up the term PC when they are confronted
3/. people who confront racists are always slurred with the charge of benefit cheats, lazy, tax dodgers etc, ie your wife paid more tax than people who don't like racists?

You stand out a mile, stop digging, as for the "anti racist brigade". whats all this with "brigade" just another code word used by people like you.

Charlie
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by TOG »

hburns wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:04 am Curious as to why the title says "a non racist observation" instead of just an observation? Was someone feeling a bit racist when they wrote it?
Without stating the bleeding obvious, I said "A Non Racist Opinion" so that the post could not be confused with a racist remark.

I love the way that Bubbles states "the OP is quibbling over shades of brown." I never mentioned the word brown. All I said was that I was the only white guy. Some members think they are clever by introducing words and phrases in the hope that they will be taken as having been spoken or written by the OP.

It's just too much to expect a sensible discussion about ethnic groups without someone playing the race card.
You don't stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding
TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by TOG »

tightenupvolume1 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:41 am You stand out a mile, stop digging, as for the "anti racist brigade". whats all this with "brigade" just another code word used by people like you.

Charlie
Charlie, you do not know me, you have never met me and all you have done is to deliberately misinterpret a post so as to cause an on going argument when my original post was an observation about ethnicity.

I suppose it was a bit too hard for you to understand this.
You don't stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

"She has probably contributed more to the UK than many who shout racist simply because of an observation".

you said this about your wife, this is code to suggest that people who shout racist do not contribute to the UK what a stupid sweeping statement

go away :please:

Charlie
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

ImageImage
hburns
Expatriate
Togo

Post by hburns »

TOG wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:53 am
hburns wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:04 am Curious as to why the title says "a non racist observation" instead of just an observation? Was someone feeling a bit racist when they wrote it?
Without stating the bleeding obvious, I said "A Non Racist Opinion" so that the post could not be confused with a racist remark.
So we are to assume that anything you say which doesn't start with "non racist" is in fact meant to be racists?

No offense, but I think you are dumb.

Do you see what I did there? I started with no offense, but I knew my following words would cause offense but as I started by saying no offense you can't say I was being offensive. :assasin: :stir:
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I'm not racist, some of my best friends are gooks.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
side
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by side »

TOG wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:26 pm
side wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:32 pm Starts thread with "non-racist observation", makes racist observation. Fools no one, except other racists.
Jumping on the "Racist" bandwagon comes to mind. Makes you feel good eh?

And to finish on. Someone who I hardly ever agree with has posted the perfect example of what I am talking about......Burnsy and his Father Ted racist clip. Classic example of hypocrites and bigots who did not bother to look deeper at what was meant.

Just love it how the "Anti Racist" brigade use every opportunity to post stupid replies in a post they have not read properly or understood. That is why I headed it "Non Racist" to make the point that it was an observation.
Adorable. This: "That is why I headed it "Non Racist" fundamentally translates to "I'm not a racist but...."

"Classic example of hypocrites and bigots who did not bother to look deeper at what was meant."

What was meant was that you're horrified (or similar adjective displaying shock and dismay) at walking into a shop full of people not of your colour skin despite you clearly being in your own country, which your thread subliminally implies should really be a lot more white. White, brown etc, that's race. If the entire shop were full of white people, you wouldn't have started this thread.

Hypocrites and bigots eh.
Me, not that other crap.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

Would you have married your Asian wife if she were two shades darker? Or was it her off white complexion that attracted you to here. Not being racist of course but eggshell is acceptable for a wife but mocha would be beneath you? Do your mates in the National Front know she is Asian?

My non-judgemental observation is that you are a racist. Please don t take offence, I clearly stated non-judgemental observation so it is not a put down.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic