Would you still go to thailand?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Pisshead
Expatriate
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:14 am
Reputation: 18
Australia

Would you still go to thailand?

Post by Pisshead » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:40 pm

Thais know one thing for sure and that is that People will risk life and limb for pussy.

For example in the last 2 decades alone they have seen Bombings, Tsunamis, Plane crashs, Coup d'états, HIV/AIDS, Sinking ferrys, World record road deaths and Pattaya balcony divers in the hundreds.

I blame the feminists.

Men arent getting sex in the western world because the women are all turning into lesbians and feminists its like the western world is a plague and once exposed they women turn either lesbian or feminist.

What do you guys think?
User avatar
John Bingham
Expatriate
Posts: 6098
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:26 pm
Reputation: 2016
Yemen

Re: Would you still go to thailand?

Post by John Bingham » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:45 pm

Pisshead wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:40 pm

What do you guys think?
I think you're boring BKKTrapper. Change the fucking record. :?
Pisshead
Expatriate
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:14 am
Reputation: 18
Australia

Re: Would you still go to thailand?

Post by Pisshead » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:47 pm

John Bingham wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:45 pm
Pisshead wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:40 pm

What do you guys think?
I think you're boring BKKTrapper. Change the fucking record. :?
Trying to get a very important message across but keep getting banned.

"You shall know the truth and the truth shall let you free"
User avatar
Username Taken
Raven
Posts: 10290
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 6:53 pm
Reputation: 1741
Contact:
Cambodia

Re: Would you still go to thailand?

Post by Username Taken » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:52 pm

Pisshead wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:40 pm
What do you guys think?
I think you're starting to sound like a pineapple.


Oh, btw, it's "set you free".
... give 'em a quick, short, sharp shock ...

https://BooksAboutCambodia.com
Pisshead
Expatriate
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:14 am
Reputation: 18
Australia

Re: Would you still go to thailand?

Post by Pisshead » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:07 pm

Username Taken wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:52 pm
Pisshead wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:40 pm
What do you guys think?
I think you're starting to sound like a pineapple.


Oh, btw, it's "set you free".
Exactly , Set you free.

The truth is a man will never be happy in the western world.

Cambodia expats should know it is actually under threat of the wrath of the feminists.

They are training the local khmer women in secret , To be like them.

I know the information, No lie.

Its a movement and its main agenda is to rule and have all males who arent either millionaires or george clooney/brad pitt lookalikes go without sex in the western world.

What do feminists actually want? Definatly not men.

And now since All western women are feminists the fact is women simply dont want male companionship.

But men still need women, Thats where this suppossed "sex tourism" comes into play and is morphed into something evil.

So men are now evil because they just want female company.
User avatar
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Posts: 9215
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 5:17 pm
Reputation: 1691
Location: the far side of the moon
Aruba

Re: Would you still go to thailand?

Post by phuketrichard » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:15 pm

Pisshead wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:40 pm
Thais know one thing for sure and that is that People will risk life and limb for pussy.

For example in the last 2 decades alone they have seen Bombings, Tsunamis, Plane crashs, Coup d'états, HIV/AIDS, Sinking ferrys, World record road deaths and Pattaya balcony divers in the hundreds.

I blame the feminists.

Men arent getting sex in the western world because the women are all turning into lesbians and feminists its like the western world is a plague and once exposed they women turn either lesbian or feminist.

What do you guys think?
I think what u know would fit in a Thimble
and would most likely be incorrect

Hasn't trapper and all his reincarnation's been permanently banned?
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
User avatar
Sidewalker
Expatriate
Posts: 789
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:56 pm
Reputation: 245
Location: Siem Reap
Netherlands

Re: Would you still go to thailand?

Post by Sidewalker » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:33 pm

Going next week for a few days.
There are people who cannot imagine that there are other ways of life than their own life. :facepalm:
User avatar
Username Taken
Raven
Posts: 10290
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 6:53 pm
Reputation: 1741
Contact:
Cambodia

Re: Would you still go to thailand?

Post by Username Taken » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:36 pm

Pisshead wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:07 pm
Username Taken wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:52 pm
Pisshead wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:40 pm
What do you guys think?
I think you're starting to sound like a pineapple.


Oh, btw, it's "set you free".
Exactly , Set you free.

The truth is a man will never be happy in the western world.

Cambodia expats should know it is actually under threat of the wrath of the feminists.

They are training the local khmer women in secret , To be like them.

I know the information, No lie.

Its a movement and its main agenda is to rule and have all males who arent either millionaires or george clooney/brad pitt lookalikes go without sex in the western world.

What do feminists actually want? Definatly not men.

And now since All western women are feminists the fact is women simply dont want male companionship.

But men still need women, Thats where this suppossed "sex tourism" comes into play and is morphed into something evil.

So men are now evil because they just want female company.

I think what you need is one of these
Spoiler:

Your very own Tinfoil Akubra


Image
... give 'em a quick, short, sharp shock ...

https://BooksAboutCambodia.com
User avatar
RickyBobby
BANNED
Posts: 1086
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:44 pm
Reputation: 357
Cambodia

Re: Would you still go to thailand?

Post by RickyBobby » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:42 pm

OP are you an incel?
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
j57
Expatriate
Posts: 158
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:46 pm
Reputation: 34
Location: Kampot
United States of America

Re: Would you still go to thailand?

Post by j57 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:50 pm

if women didn't have pussies..there would be a bounty on them....
men are even worse... especially democrats and socialists...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bad Mongo and 64 guests