Would you still go to thailand?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: Would you still go to thailand?

Post by atst »

Look around Evey cars got one person most bikes have two or three who's causing the traffic jams
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
Chamboy
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Chamboy »

atst wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:54 pm Look around Evey cars got one person most bikes have two or three who's causing the traffic jams
Most cars are owned by Khmer and they cause problems through inept and erratic behavior. They drive like they were still on Moto's.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Queef wrote:I like my Cambodian gf, but I could never take her back home. My family would never accept her and my friends would roast her after two seconds.
I feel deep pity for your Khmer missus. She must suffer deeply everyday putting up with you looking down on her, her people, and her life everyday.

Your family and friends will accept whoever you tell them. The fact that you don’t have the fortitude to stand up for her, well, that’s how little you value her. She can always be improved if you care enough.

Please advise your missus to leave you ASAP and find a more worthy expat. Her life has too much value to waste on you.

And please go live somewhere where you will be happy. You can always find a job once you get there.
Don’t make your life miserable and everyone around you as well.

Sorry.

My 2 cents.
Pisshead
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Pisshead »

I would go back.

What does it come down to? I think people are lazy.

They cannot come up with a creative plan to travel internationally and find hot women by then self so they just book a budget flight to thailand and pay for hookers for 2 weeks a year.

Such a unfulfilling concept of you ask me.

Also Every dude i meet who let thailand play a major roll in his life is somehow either mentally fucked up , Suffers from substance abuse or was ripped off bigtime by his Thai missus.

Not one was successful long term in that country .
My conclusion?

Thailand ruins people.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

Pisshead wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:38 am I would go back.

They cannot come up with a creative plan to travel internationally and find hot women by then self so they just book a budget flight to thailand and pay for hookers for 2 weeks a year.

Also Every dude i meet who let thailand play a major roll in his life is somehow either mentally fucked up , Suffers from substance abuse or was ripped off bigtime by his Thai missus.

My conclusion?

Thailand ruins people.
Thailand does not ruin people, people ruin people.
Most of the ruined ones were already ruined before they went to thailand. It was supposed to be the cure for the bad way western woman/dourts/justice system treated them. They were going to get a cheap life full of sex and drugs and rock and roll, but it didn't happen because they took the same baggage with them to thailand they needed to leave behind if they were going to make a success of it. I do nkow normal, well adjusted coupldes who have moved abroad and made a success of it, but broken down grumpy sexist perverts alcoholic junkies always seem to have a hard time settling anywhere
Pisshead
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Pisshead »

pczz wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:04 am

My conclusion?

Thailand ruins people.
Thailand does not ruin people, people ruin people.
Most of the ruined ones were already ruined before they went to thailand. It was supposed to be the cure for the bad way western woman/dourts/justice system treated them. They were going to get a cheap life full of sex and drugs and rock and roll, but it didn't happen because they took the same baggage with them to thailand they needed to leave behind if they were going to make a success of it. I do nkow normal, well adjusted coupldes who have moved abroad and made a success of it, but broken down grumpy sexist perverts alcoholic junkies always seem to have a hard time settling anywhere
Success and thailand.

Is that an oxymoron?
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

newkidontheblock wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:57 am
Queef wrote:I like my Cambodian gf, but I could never take her back home. My family would never accept her and my friends would roast her after two seconds.
I feel deep pity for your Khmer missus. She must suffer deeply everyday putting up with you looking down on her, her people, and her life everyday. Your family and friends will accept whoever you tell them. The fact that you don’t have the fortitude to stand up for her, well, that’s how little you value her. She can always be improved if you care enough. Please advise your missus to leave you ASAP and find a more worthy expat. Her life has too much value to waste on you. And please go live somewhere where you will be happy. You can always find a job once you get there. Don’t make your life miserable and everyone around you as well. Sorry. My 2 cents.
Well, unless there was more to this conversation, I kinda get where Queef is coming from, even though I also hear you New Kid. I fear that my lady would eventually not be happy in the west, and that there could be issues with assimilation and acceptance. My family already has some issues with the relationship, mostly with the age difference I guess, however I suppose if I made her an 'honest' woman, they would just get used to it and take her in.

I don't see it as Queef looking down on his GF, but rather seeing some of the practical realities of life. TBH, I think the most idyllic life for us both is where she is, and with her family.
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

My conclusion?

Thailand ruins people.
:please: :please:
give it a fucking break>>>>>
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Pisshead wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:12 pm
John Bingham wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:04 pm You never lived here though.
I lived worked all over cambodia from kampot to battambang.
The problem with you Trapper is you don't have much of a memory so you get caught out on lies. Spending a few days selling beers in a beach shack bar is not "working all over Cambodia", especially when all you were paid was a bed and a few draughts.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

I wish people wouldn't ad hom this guy so much, so I could hear what he thinks. I guess I missed it, but cant you all let it go, stop piling on, and just let the guy say his piece?
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic