Short Break in Taiwan

Do you have a Cambodian trip report you want to share? Post it here, and feel free to link to your blog if it's a travel blog for Cambodia, South East Asia, or anywhere really. You can ask and answer questions about travel advice in Cambodia or just share your pictures and videos with us. Most people who live in or visit Cambodia have also checked out nearby countries like Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines, and you can get to most of these countries by traveling overland, so put any travel plans, reviews or questions here. Discussions about dirt bike trails in here as well.
yong
Expatriate
Thailand

Short Break in Taiwan

Post by yong »

Ready to start a short weekend break in Taiwan

shnoukieBRO
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Short Break in Taiwan

Post by shnoukieBRO »

I'm there right now. I'm sure you'll love it. Choose from excellent hostels. Look at ratings. First stop Taipei? Cool city.

Head to Taroko gorge from Hualien. Check the sights of Koahsiung and Tainan.
See Alishan and sun moon lake.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Missus is recovering from Taiwan right now. Spent the morning in NTU hospital with gastroenteritis. Brought back 5 pills a day to take.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

Yong.......... A short weekend break starting on a Wednesday morning and travelling upper cattle class is my kind of break. Can you please employ me as a screw salesman apprentice?
siliconlife
Expatriate
Palau Island

Post by siliconlife »

A wonderful place to visit. I personally love to go Keelung and Jiufen Old Street. Have fun! :beer3:
yong
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by yong »

shnoukieBRO wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:04 am I'm there right now. I'm sure you'll love it. Choose from excellent hostels. Look at ratings. First stop Taipei? Cool city.

Head to Taroko gorge from Hualien. Check the sights of Koahsiung and Tainan.
See Alishan and sun moon lake.
Thanks for the heads up.

I will be travelling from the south towards the north so my Taipei schedule will be at the weekend.
yong
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by yong »

newkidontheblock wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:16 am Missus is recovering from Taiwan right now. Spent the morning in NTU hospital with gastroenteritis. Brought back 5 pills a day to take.
Wish her speedy recovery.
yong
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by yong »

Arget wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:07 am Yong.......... A short weekend break starting on a Wednesday morning and travelling upper cattle class is my kind of break. Can you please employ me as a screw salesman apprentice?
I really have to ask my boss about this.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

yong wrote:Wish her speedy recovery.
Thanks.

She puked out all her meds from the hospital. She might not be returning to Cambodia and I might not be returning to the US.

Now at the clinic.

The hospital got the wrong diagnosis. The clinic doctor actually looked down her throat and saw strep. She’s now on an IV drip.

PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

newkidontheblock wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:16 am Missus is recovering from Taiwan right now. Spent the morning in NTU hospital with gastroenteritis. Brought back 5 pills a day to take.
You and Birdy seem to spend a lot of time sick in hospitals!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic