Condo For Sale :-)

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
prestigehomeskh
Tourist
Cambodia

Condo For Sale :-)

Post by prestigehomeskh »

Urban Village 2 Bed Room Condominium

Urban Village is strategically located on HE Boulevard, an investment hotspot area, and close to Embassies, ISSP, hospitals and Chak Angrea Wet Market, and only 10 minutes drive into Phnom Penh City Centre, with all the amenities like Aeon Mall, Sofitel Hotel and much more on your doorstep.

https://www.prestigehomeskh.com/propert ... ndominium/

Our website: https://www.prestigehomeskh.com
For more details please contact us at [email protected]
Phone: +855 23 8888 07 / +855 76 333 3822
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Condo For Sale :-)

Post by Doc67 »

completely useless website...
markd
Expatriate
Zimbabwe

Post by markd »

when will condos come with a car park

i wasted weeks negotiating a condo purchase in shv until i realised there was no car park. when i asked the agent about a car park, he said car parks are only for the hotel guests. residents can park on the street...wtf!! :(
thru shit to more shit
rogerrabbit
Expatriate

Post by rogerrabbit »

markd wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:29 pm when will condos come with a car park

i wasted weeks negotiating a condo purchase in shv until i realised there was no car park. when i asked the agent about a car park, he said car parks are only for the hotel guests. residents can park on the street...wtf!! :(
What SHV project was that? Most bigger developments in Phnom Penh have car park but in some you need to buy spot separately.
markd
Expatriate
Zimbabwe

Post by markd »

it was a combined condo hotel development, maybe d'seaview but dont recall exactly. there was no dedicated carpark with the condo title but you could use a hotel car park, if there was one available otherwise its the street.
i asked to purchase a dedicated car park for my own exclusive use but none was offerred.
my point to the selling agents was that getting a car park was uncertain on those condo so you come home with a bunch of groceries wondering if you could find a hotel car park or have to walk back in the heat or pouring rain from a street car park with chicken, fish or whatever.
thru shit to more shit
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic